Valerie & Glen

On 11/14/2018 at 3:47 PM, Sparkles said:

924624272_bandicam2018-11-1420-44-39-354.thumb.jpg.e48584d6e7da1d41b229f6fb2ec4302f.jpg

That's an interesting optical illusion. The way the blanket is laid on the
near corner of the sofa, makes it appear as if something took a giant
bite out of that corner of the sofa. The back of the sofa even looks
uneven from one end to the other.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

"Health Problems" I hope there is more space on the couch of Clair & Patrik 🤪

No. Too far (~3000km). Sadly, in fact, only swing couple (with full exchange) who have regular activities are leaving.:cry: L&P - doing something once month or two. Otto and Lola - very rarely couple on couple events. Melissa/Darcie - without exchange at this stage.

In the golden months - there was Anna&Alex, Ella&Isaac, Nina, Mira&Henry, Betty&Rick.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. Too far (~3000km). Sadly, in fact, only swing couple (with full exchange) who have regular activities are leaving.:cry: L&P - doing something once month or two. Otto and Lola - very rarely couple on couple events. Melissa/Darcie - without exchange at this stage.

In the golden months - there was Anna&Alex, Ella&Isaac, Nina, Mira&Henry, Betty&Rick.

Was a joke of mine. Because Whitney after announced leaving due to health problems is couch surfing at Clair Patrik place 😉

they were very lame swingers and all the orgies they tried to sell us were not interesting at all. But I blame the boy, whether he's too young or inexperienced, I don't know; I don't think about it, I just expect to see something what is worth the money I paid. Girl would have more chances to succeed with a different partner, imo. The quality did the negative job as well, as usual in vhtv. Poor cams and lighting in LR, only one good cam in bedroom, that rather didn't help either. But I don't expect anything anymore from vhtv in terms of quality. Two years in business and the website still looks like very first, old shitty VV. Any new website which popped up in the recent time looks much better than this. The quality of cams, besides of necessity of having good participants, is a decisive factor at the moment, as competition is huge; it's worth to remember it.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

they were very lame swingers and all the orgies they tried to sell us were not interesting at all.

Yes, far from Anna&Alex, Ella&Isaac and Mira&Henry. But. This is better than nothing. Now it will be nothing in swingers-type content.

And they have one epic orgy, let's be honest.👌

136.jpg

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was a joke of mine. Because Whitney after announced leaving due to health problems is couch surfing at Clair Patrik place 😉

It happens sometimes with me. You are sick but are going to work. Next morning you are  healthy.