B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

O

A beginner's guide to Big O notation

Big O notation is used in Computer Science to describe the performance or complexity of an algorithm. Big O specifically describes the worst-case scenario, and can be used to describe the execution time required or the space used (e.g. in memory or on disk) by an algorithm.

and so on.... :dodgy::angel:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A beginner's guide to Big O notation

Big O notation is used in Computer Science to describe the performance or complexity of an algorithm. Big O specifically describes the worst-case scenario, and can be used to describe the execution time required or the space used (e.g. in memory or on disk) by an algorithm.

and so on....

I'm confused !
Bate now digital or analog?

• Like 2

It must be boring as hell in these so called flagship Apartments, not much at all being posted. Ridiculously terrible participants does that too.  I believe in the later, as they have to be painful to watch these days.

RLC the sinking ship.

See the source image

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It must be boring as hell in these so called flagship Apartments, not much at all being posted. Ridiculously terrible participants does that too.  I believe in the later, as they have to be painful to watch these days.

RLC the sinking ship.

It's only boring to people that want to watch the same shit over and over and over.  There is no blame on the girls, RLC lets them go out and do the important shit outside because it benefits them.  Bottom line is, the girls turn favors for RLC and RLC turns their heads the other way.  Why.......because people put up with it!!!