B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

Why is it that the girls take sexy selfies of themselves?

Why is it that the other girls really haven't shown any interest in Chiara until last night when they wanted a BBQ dinner?

Why is it that all of a sudden Chiara leaves with Elly & Loraine this morning?

Why is it that Mary and Bridget have changed their routine?

Why is it that all of the 7 girls have not been booted out on their asses yet and replaced by more mature women?

Why is it that none of the girls use the big living room anymore like they used to?

Why is it that every time the girls take a jacuzzi bath there has to be ton's of bubbles?

Why is it that Slava doesn't smoke cigarettes but she smokes the shit out of the ganja?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why is it that the other girls really haven't shown any interest in Chiara until last night when they wanted a BBQ dinner?

Why is it that all of the 7 girls have not been booted out on their asses yet and replaced by more mature women?

Why is it that none of the girls use the big living room anymore like they used to?

Why is it that every time the girls take a jacuzzi bath there has to be ton's of bubbles?

Why is it that Slava doesn't smoke cigarettes but she smokes the shit out of the ganja?

Why am I still reading CC crap... lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because they do as shitload of young and beautiful girls all around the world

How do you know that it was not Chiara who prefers to stay alone

Soon or later it would have happenned. They are roomate in a foreign  Country. Sometime it is Miro with Elly/Loraine or even Bridget

Did they ?

Write to RLC

This room is too big

Baths are often foamy. It it the concept of baths in tub

to get high

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Because they do as shitload of young and beautiful girls all around the world

How do you know that it was not Chiara who prefers to stay alone

Soon or later it would have happenned. They are roomate in a foreign  Country. Sometime it is Miro with Elly/Loraine or even Bridget

Did they ?

Write to RLC

This room is too big

Baths are often foamy. It it the concept of baths in tub

to get high

I knew if it was you that responded I would get a reply like that LOL.  Nothing ever serious with you and a lot of the others and that's OK.  I ask why and at least it should put some thoughts in some of your heads instead of saying........oh well, there goes so & so taking pictures of herself again or there goes Chiara with Elly & Loraine..I knew that was going to happen because Elly & Loraine didn't want her staying home alone and they are roommates LMAO or because the room is too fucking big or it's the concept of baths in a tub...seriously?

Thanks for the reply anyway, no matter how serious or lack there of, it was.

4 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.ea73438a52a53fa766541a8bef371828.jpg

Hey Harley, saw your post on the Home page. I have no clue about the Girls you speak of, but I do know, sometimes people are obsessed with how they look. Ah, the sexy selfie. Do you like people who play out their toned flesh all over your Snapshots and Facebook feeds? Or do you gawk, but secretly find them super annoying? Be honest. I have that problem. Many might even welcome it. I don't care for it. So much ASS on display,  and for what? I don't know about you, but I think unless there some model, actress, or other "professional, attractive person," there's just no need to consistently show people how often you work out or how glossy your hair is. Once in a while, sure. If you feel particularly great about how you look in a bikini today, more power to you. Dressed to the nines for an event? Great, show it off. But the constant bedroom mirror pics? Come on. Did you know, they researched this topic? Three ladies, one in a low cut dress, another in short - shorts and the last one, wearing long jeans. Guess who won? The one with the long pants...I try to shake off the thought that we are superficial. Do we live in a world where looks mean so much that we forget what some things truly mean? Have we blinded ourselves with the glitter of new things that we are unable to see the goodness within the people around us? In the society where I grew up, fame and charisma has everything to do with getting the sympathy of the people, even in winning an election. That alone spells how our society gives so much value on appearances and how superficial people really are. IMO

They still remain se7en ... 2ZmT.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Do you like people who play out their toned flesh all over your Snapshots and Facebook feeds? Or do you gawk, but secretly find them super annoying?

Hi Pirate,

First and foremost, I have no twitter, no instagram, no fuckbook, or any other social media apps.  Secondly, I would find them annoying as hell.  It's just like watching shower reruns of the girls, I find them nothing to gawk at and wouldn't watch them just because a thumbnail showed a girl that I've already seen before taking another freaking shower.

13 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I don't know about you, but I think unless there some model, actress, or other "professional, attractive person," there's just no need to consistently show people how often you work out or how glossy your hair is.

Even models, actresses or attractive persons shouldn't constantly be saying "look at me"!

14 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Do we live in a world where looks mean so much that we forget what some things truly mean? Have we blinded ourselves with the glitter of new things that we are unable to see the goodness within the people around us?

Unfortunately we do live in a world where looks mean so much and IMO I think the only ones that forget what the important things really mean are the one's that were raised wrong or are so absorbed by themselves that they don't care about anything else.  Once again, the blinding ourselves with new things and all the glitter that we are unable to see the goodness in people around us all stems to a persons upbringing IMO.....it's sad but true I'm afraid.

• Like 1