B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We have fucking Sundays (many apartments are fucking)
To day we have bate Monday 😉 (Mary, Bridget, Housitters at Eva, Chloe, Angie, and Megan and Kaley last night 😉 )

I use to have fucking Mondays...Before I retired I use to wake up to go to work after the weekend and stay 'Oh shit!...it's fucking Monday!'...😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We have fucking Sundays (many apartments are fucking)
To day we have bate Monday 😉 (Mary, Bridget, Housitters at Eva, Chloe, Angie, and Megan and Kaley last night 😉 )

Of course you said nothing about that user Kami  😉

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course you said nothing about that user Kami  😉

No, she is preparing for her first open bate tonight right now :dodgy: (and Kaley is wide open on her own bed)

Just now, Noldus said:

No, she is preparing for her first open bate tonight right now :dodgy: (and Kaley is wide open on her own bed)

In your dreams and fantasies Noldus, I think we all know better, she has done nothing but go downhill since she left Barcelona. Her true colors are shining though. I agree Kaley is very nice and beautiful young lady with a great personality. 

Are the Elly once a month, and Legs the most lost ever Loraine still around? I didn't read any so long we see ya's wishing them well so they must still be around.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

In your dreams and fantasies Noldus, I think we all know better, she has done nothing but go downhill since she left Barcelona. Her true colors are shining though. I agree Kaley is very nice and beautiful young lady with a great personality. 

Are the Elly once a month, and Legs the most lost ever Loraine still around? I didn't read any so long we see ya's wishing them well so they must still be around.

Elly and Loraine leaving very early in the morning BCA time.