B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I would say the KKK apt. has quite a lot of followers, not as many as B4 and B2 of course but they are close behind whenever there is some activity there 🙂

I completely disagree, as it use to the second most popular thread, now you are lucky to see 5 posts a day. There are several couples apartments, along with Nina and Kira that are far more popular then the now failed Penthouse. The Barcelona Bordello's will always be the flagship along with Luscious Leora. 

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I completely disagree, as it use to the second most popular thread, now you are lucky to see 5 posts a day. There are several couples apartments, along with Nina and Kira that are far more popular then the now failed Penthouse. The Barcelona Bordello's will always be the flagship along with Luscious Leora. 

True I think its just people not commenting so much there, most comment in the b4 thread. Plus all the viewers that are not on  CC.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True I think its just people not commenting so much there, most comment in the b4 thread. Plus all the viewers that are not on  CC.

That is because there are 7 girls there. It draws a lot of attention and is suppose to be a flagship, I will still take B-1 any day over either B-2 or B-4, and before I quit paying the outlandish price for RLC, I was far more into Jaaaaaaaasssssssssmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn and the her Rugby man. Jasmin is still by far the most beautiful perfect woman to grace RLC.

Ivan is raping Yulia over at their appartment. She was clearly not willing and tried to resist, and he forces it on her.

She gave up, and gave him a kiss, and let him have it. Hope RLC saw that and throw them out of here, like Taras first time on here, where her BF beat her up (Not the one she was with last here).

EDIT: 22.57-59 their time for those who didn't see it

8 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Ivan sta violentando Yulia nel loro appartamento. Chiaramente non era disposta e ha cercato di resistere, e lo costringe su di lei.

Lei rinunciò e gli diede un bacio e gli permise di farlo. Spero che RLC l'abbia visto e buttato fuori da qui, come Taras prima volta qui, dove il suo BF l'ha picchiata (non quella con cui era stata l'ultima qui).

EDIT: 22.57-59 il loro tempo per coloro che non l'hanno visto

of Tara is sex sadomaso, you know?

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

So thats probably why they are grilling tonight because Elly and Loraine are leaving tomorrow. Can't wait to see who will take their place, maybe Belle and Avi 😛

Too early for either and I don't think Belle will come back again...2 new girls please...and girls who don't know any of the others...I'm always willing to take a chance 😉

• Like 1

6 minuti fa, nagachilli2 disse:

Questo sarebbe illegale ... 😏

I think it's illegal, too. since when the police came in both B2 and other apartments, the girls stand in front of the cameras to cover them

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

That is because there are 7 girls there. It draws a lot of attention and is suppose to be a flagship, I will still take B-1 any day over either B-2 or B-4, and before I quit paying the outlandish price for RLC, I was far more into Jaaaaaaaasssssssssmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn and the her Rugby man. Jasmin is still by far the 2nd most beautiful perfect woman to grace RLC.

I just made a slight alteration Thes...I hope you don't mind...😉

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Too early for either and I don't think Belle will come back again...2 new girls please...and girls who don't know any of the others...I'm always willing to take a chance 😉

How about someone who has a clue what this site is about.  Not someone who is shocked by what they have gotten themselves into and spends the next two weeks hiding and trying to avoid and contact with the others.  How about a leader!  How about someone older than 20.  How about someone other than Ukrainian heritage.  How about someone who does not need a month of training.  How about someone who does not spend three months avoiding intimacy.  How about someone with no CELL PHONE.  How about someone with NO BOYFRIEND. How about...naw forget it this is RLC, it will just be all of that.