Elsa & Tom

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Withsome exceptions period.. It's where she is most of the time 

Aside from all the camming, the other problem with this couple is the sex her and Tom have is incredibly boring, I'm guessing because she can't handle his size. But regardless, with the camming for most the day, the bad sex they have and the fact that they have zero friends, this couple really is no better than Evie and Mike and are just as boring.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aside from all the camming, the other problem with this couple is the sex her and Tom have is incredibly boring, I'm guessing because she can't handle his size. But regardless, with the camming for most the day, the bad sex they have and the fact that they have zero friends, this couple really is no better than Evie and Mike and are just as boring.

Nothing to add here.

8 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

she really works hard, I went to work she was doing show I came and the show is not over yet,😅

She need money:confused:.

It's sad that effectiveness her show is minimal:sad:... On page 2 with online 250 people and single tokens...

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

She need money:confused:.

It's sad that effectiveness her show is minimal:sad:... On page 2 with online 250 people and single tokens...

I'm not fond of showcam,

but from what I've seen, it's not easy to take revenge, or if you have a good way to showcase and make lots of money,

or is not even worth doing,

there is always the hypothesis of real work as most people on our planet do, it may be more profitable,😁

i think that elsa is really cute. she reminds me of a smaller clara. same lovely ass & small tits. and i said that i didn't mind the camming as long as it was like a job & didn't dominate everything. but it seems that this is all that happens here. how long can they last when tom is being ignored? not long i wouldn't think.