Elsa & Tom

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Webcamming. One place more on my do not watch list 🤦‍♂️

Still didn't find them... but won't surprise me if it's another cam house...  i said on first day that she was pretty comfortable on acting to the cams (much more then him).. and the last days shows with the "ella" type cam shows to cam4 was a good example.. So that's a big possibility 

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

not everyone is camming. and even if they are so what? as long as it's a job & they still have normal sex when not camming who gives a shit? and yes not watching is always an option.

When they do it an hour a day or so than so what but when they start to do i excessively they will be ignored...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When they do it an hour a day or so than so what but when they start to do i excessively they will be ignored...

i feel the same way. when it is a job seperate from their regular activity it's fine. if it's nothing but cam, cam, cam, fake orgasms & screaming & no regular off cam sex i won't watch it either.

• Like 1

By results - most likely will be like Dana (Dana&Chris). Idea to combine the 2 in 1 - crashed in harsh reality. Without equipment. Without studio and support (correct positioning in time, intriguing goals, fake tokens at the start) - there is no chance of success.

So at third day they are already recurring to "extra" measures... Pretty "awesome".. But still, opposite to Dana that seems total new in this world, don't believe it's Elsa situation... She seems very "pro" on the job (not forgetting they belong to russia team of alex&lina)