Elsa & Tom

20 hours ago, groomy said:

Lexy&Pete, Lola&Otto, Darcie&Stif, Grace&Jacob, Kira team, Viki team, Ary&George, Mira&Henry, Cleo&Axel.

Clara - uses a unique model and an army of fans. Therefore, she can be calm (although this also hurts her, too). Nina&Alan - Nina super-pro in this industry already.👍

As an ex-soldier who resigned from Clara's fan army, I would say: The reason why the house opened and closed so fast could be that the amount of cake falling to the tenants ' share could not satisfy them. Some of the former tenants are still at home for beauty, some professionalism, some for their group sex skills. 

6 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think they're candidates for "the best". I hope they can be permanent on VHTV for a long time 

Really not sure. Fuck in all 34 apartments. With creativity and interesting approach at 13-16. Orgies in 6-9 apartments.
They have chip - a miniature girl against Big Dick of Alan level. But is this enough?

78960.jpg

78961.jpg

78962.jpg

78963.jpg

I did not see her swallow. But they do creampie.

78964.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Really not sure. Fuck in all 34 apartments. With creativity and interesting approach at 13-16. Orgies in 6-9 apartments.
They have chip - a miniature girl against Big Dick of Alan level. But is this enough?

78960.jpg

78961.jpg

78962.jpg

78963.jpg

I did not see her swallow. But they do creampie.

78964.jpg

Is he related to Ben? They look so similar