Molly & Jeff

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Did they have an exchange? Or orgies? Well, she is not comfortable (I would say the first time orgy).

On the first video - no useful information. She sucked. Guest guy encouraged her. Then she said - "Mеня заебало все!" (censored translation - I'm sick of it) and ran away.

Second video - guest girl talked for 10 minutes with Molly. On the topic - why you invite me and bf? About sex. About Molly's limits. Tried to calm Molly. She told about her experience. In general, positive attempts by guest girl.

Yep.. Girl was much more comprehensive with her then the guy that since the day before when he was there alone spend all the time trying to push on molly..

and well after this last night is totally understandable why he pissed at the window inside the house

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yep.. Girl was much more comprehensive with her then the guy that since the day before when he was there alone spend all the time trying to push on molly

I think that the guy trying it on earlier in the day/day before was what didn't help Molly settle down. If they were to try some sort of swing session I think there are better people for them to try with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think that the guy trying it on earlier in the day/day before was what didn't help Molly settle down. If they were to try some sort of swing session I think there are better people for them to try with.

After that i even wasn't expecting that he visited again.. For a girl that never done an orgy.. why putting this kind of "swinger" as their first try?!?!

Not knowing if they talked about that possibility or not but they (molly&jeff) had much more direct complicity with the other couple (mood, playing, being naked, games in bed).. And seems way more in "their league"

I am not sure how some of the participants got the idea that VH subscribers look for BDSM. If we, do, we have Kink.com with superior BDSM material and quality. [ ( I am so disgusted by Kink.com BTW. FBI should get a list of Kink subscribers and do a mental assessment on them ) ]

• Ray and Polly learned the lesson fast and stopped the bondage bullshit, at the beginning.
  • George still slaps girls during sex and he probably things that is the sexiest thing. It is not.
  • Depends on how smart and fast learner Molly and Jeff are, they are going to learn the lesson and cut the Bondage, BDSM and violence bullshit hopefully soon. This couple have potentials if the play smart here.

I can tell Molly seeks attention from Jeff. She is young and very sensitive. Whenever she needs attention from Jeff, she pick on something stupid and starts to cry. Molly is adorable. If I were Jeff, I would spoil her. That is the technique every men should know. Women can be irrationally sensitive and annoying sometimes, and that is the time that men can do their magic, calm them down and earn the eternal love from the seemingly annoying women. A lesson I wish I knew when I was around Jeff age.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I am not sure how some of the participants got the idea that VH subscribers look for BDSM.

So you're speaking for every body that watches VH? Some people don't even like swingers while some ONLY like swingers. So can you can make such a statement like this?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I can tell Molly seeks attention from Jeff. She is young and very sensitive. Whenever she needs attention from Jeff, she pick on something stupid and starts to cry. Molly is adorable. If I were Jeff, I would spoil her. That is the technique every men should know. Women can be irrationally sensitive and annoying sometimes, and that is the time that men can do their magic, calm them down and earn the eternal love from the seemingly annoying women. A lesson I wish I knew when I was around Jeff age.

This is incredibly toxic and immature. All you're doing is trying to encourage Jeff to feed into her bullshit. Spoiling her for acting irrational only enables her to continue to act irrational. Molly is not someone that should be in any sort of relationship until she grows the fuck up.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So you're speaking for every body that watches VH? Some people don't even like swingers while some ONLY like swingers. So can you can make such a statement like this?

I learn (inferred) the demographic of VH subscribers bu observing the type of apartments survive in VH or the apartments that do very well.

• Gay apartments did not survive.
  • Most of swinging apartments do survive they seem to be doing well.
  • Lesbian apartments  seem to have many fans
  • Gorgeous monogamous couples are welcome for first the 4 month. Then suffer for another 4 month until they leave
  • Many more ....

Similar to above observation, I found smart participants learned BDSM does not provide statistics. Hence they stopped.

That is my way of reading through the subscribers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

In general, it was quite normal.

Here this pair - master (guy) and switch (slave or mistress) girl.

They are all super. No violence. He constantly asks:
Тебе нравится -  Do you like?
- she answers - Да - Yes.

Here is dialogue:
guy - Do you like to suck?
guy - Look at me.
guy - Like?
girl - Yes.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This guest couple have potential. They are hard swingers. But too much shock for VH (it's pretty light - they do more hard BDSM master-slave).

I remembered why I did not watch Molly and Jeff. Molly have a bad character for quarreling from scratch. Here began scandal - I did not understand why. I would guess - because of the situation with orgy. But such hysterics in first days too - when I stopped watch this apt.

Scandal continues. Molly talk about some ancient themes (before VH, before the orgy). In general, this is normal behavior for them, too (in first days).

So. I think they were fined $500. Just because their behavior is formally respond to paragraph about violence. Easy $500 for VH👍.

However - for guest couple, evening is spoiled, because partners couple have been scandalous, instead of participating in an orgy or at least not interfering. Hard sex in this variation for them guest variant. And it's good for them (no violence). They can be much harder.

Molly and Jeff - behaved as always - that's why I do not look this apartment.

So in other words, just like I said from the very beginning: the first interesting thing to happen in this place and people run and get the apartment pulled, off some bullshit. Molly was "obviously" uncomfortable with the situation, huh? People throwing around the word abuse, huh? Thank you once again for proving my point that most of the time people on this board don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

And pretty scummy for VH to fine Molly/Jeff for consensual sex from their guests, when nothing bad happened and everything was plainly accepted from both participants. VH could have at least just warned them to keep the rougher stuff down, but anything to milk more money from the tenants is their bottom line I guess.

I would feel more sorry for Jeff/Molly since could have been potential for some ground breaking moves in terms of gaining more interest from this couple, but big thanks to Molly for starting her bullshit right in the middle of everything and possibly scaring the couple off in the future. Just a huge cluster fuck for everybody involved. Oh well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Would never understand (or maybe at vh i do) why keep forcing people to situations that they clearly don't want to be or make part of it.. not even is a "virgin" situation

Who is forcing people to do what they don't want to do?

• Like 1