Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Lexy is having a very bad monthly visit. She's cramping extremely hard. It hurts her so much she can barely sit down properly and has to either lay down or stand still. It seems to even hurt when she walk around. The other day she tried to sit at the table and eat some food and had to hunch over and then eventually she had to get on her knees and lean over the table to eat.  Good news is that it should be over in a couple of days. Hopefully. For Pete's sake.

46 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Speaking from personal experience I know it's hard to live with a woman who's having a bad menstruation cycle. The best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and stay out of the way. So that might be what Pete is doing. Unless I missed something, nothing really happened in this apartment. Lexy was perfectly fine until the party happened and thats when she started cramping extremely bad. Pete took over while she rested in the bedroom and did a brilliant job of keeping everyone in check. Even going so far as to deny any guests going into the bedroom where she was laying down and kicking out guests at the end of the night instead of allowing them to stay overnight so Lexy could have peace and quiet.

On top of that the dynamic and rules that Lexy and Pete have for each other are quite clear because Pete has not touched Anastasia or even Bree on the night of the party because Lexy wasn't around. So I can't see there being any friction because of stuff like that.

But then again I don't watch 24/7 and we don't know what happens when they're out of the apartment. So it could be something else.

Really?!! Seriously?!!! How about a little compassion for Lexi? She's the
one in excruciating pain and agony. Jesus, guys.

• Like 2

il y a 23 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Well whatever it is. Pete and Ana are taking good care of her. Sure she will be okay again soon. 

Finally  it"s not  between the  three   it seems something in relation with money( we are end of the month )  by the way  you noted the reaction of both Pete and Anastasia when Lexi  joking simulated a suddent pain . The three  laught after that.

48 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Really?!! Seriously?!!! How about a little compassion for Lexi? She's the
one in excruciating pain and agony. Jesus, guys.

How the christ am I not being compassionate for Lexy? She's obviously in pain and in complete misery. Just because I didn't mention her in those sentences doesn't mean I'm heartless towards her. Someone was asking why PETE was giving the cold shoulder to Lexy and I was just explaining what I thought was going on. Even stating that Pete is doing everything right by staying out of her way and doting on her hand and foot. He's not giving her the cold shoulder, he's sitting back out of the way watching the love of his life groan in agony and writhe in pain because there is literally nothing else he can do. Which is why I said "Speaking from experience" and "For Pete's sake" because he's helpless towards her pain and is doing the only thing he can do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Vraiment?!! Sérieusement?!!! Que diriez - vous d' un peu de compassion pour Lexi? Elle est l'
une dans une douleur atroce et l' agonie. Jésus, les gars.

Agony? Do you know the definition of this word?
Let's all try to find the right words!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Agony? Do you know the definition of this word?
Let's all try to find the right words!

Straight from the dictionary.

Agony - extreme physical or mental suffering
also - intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain
also - a state of acute pain
synonyms - pain, hurt, suffering

Yea, I'm pretty sure I had it right...before I looked it up.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Straight from the dictionary.

Agony - extreme physical or mental suffering
also - intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain
also - a state of acute pain
synonyms - pain, hurt, suffering

Yea, I'm pretty sure I had it right...before I looked it up.

I guess suffering is the better word?

5 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

How the christ am I not being compassionate for Lexy? She's obviously in pain and in complete misery. Just because I didn't mention her in those sentences doesn't mean I'm heartless towards her. Someone was asking why PETE was giving the cold shoulder to Lexy and I was just explaining what I thought was going on. Even stating that Pete is doing everything right by staying out of her way and doting on her hand and foot. He's not giving her the cold shoulder, he's sitting back out of the way watching the love of his life groan in agony and writhe in pain because there is literally nothing else he can do. Which is why I said "Speaking from experience" and "For Pete's sake" because he's helpless towards her pain and is doing the only thing he can do.

Dark, that was my entire point. In none of those three posts was there
a single word of compassion for Lexy. It was all about Pete's state of
mind and Pete's well being and how soon it would be over for Pete, etc.
I'm sure you're not heartless, but your only concern and consideration
in those posts was for Pete. But it's Lexy who lay suffering in pain.

Pete loves Lexy more than he can probably express in words and, I'm
sure, more with every breath he takes. I have no doubt that he would
do anything in his power to help the woman he loves so dearly,
including transferring her pain to himself, if he could. But, it wasn't
Pete who was suffering, except maybe from the helplessness of not
being able to offer much solace or relief to Lexy.

Bottom line, I just think it's Lexy who should be the object of our
greatest concern. She's the one who's sick.