Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

Oh man, Anastasia's guests are "Movie Talkers" and it's driving me crazy. Ana and her cuddle buddy are trying to watch the movie but the other couple are having a conversation and attempting to talk to them while playing on their phones. They're Even speaking up over the action parts so they can be heard and not even facing the screen.

I friggin hate when people do that.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That has to be one of the top two most hilarious things I've ever seen
on this site. Lexy is an absolute laugh riot!! Wonder what she thought
when she first saw it. ROTFLMAO!!! 🤣 Thank you, Lexy, and you, too,
Jabba. Would love to see what happened immediately after Pete
stopped squirting her. Just love their playfulness!!

BTW, this deserves to be a large GIF. Nobody does those anymore.
Also, do you have a video of it? Would love to hear the sounds.

And don't you dare complain it is too large 😂😂😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Dude in the white shirt has been trying to mac on the dude in the blue shirt all night. He keeps grabbing his inner thigh and laying his head on his chest. I think the girls are getting frustrated lmao. He's even been shoving the dildo in his face and "joking" around with it.

Why do drunk guys always touch me? Especially at events. I cannot tell you how many times I've been to a sporting event or a concert with some people and just about every single time, the drunk guys think they can lean on me, grab me, smack me in the arm and chest, or even touch my butt. Why is that? Some kind of guy thing I guess, but I'll be damned if I don't end up bruised the next day. 🤷

Anybody else? Ash?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why do drunk guys always touch me? Especially at events. I cannot tell you how many times I've been to a sporting event or a concert with some people and just about every single time, the drunk guys think they can lean on me, grab me, smack me in the arm and chest, or even touch my butt. Why is that? Some kind of guy thing I guess, but I'll be damned if I don't end up bruised the next day. 🤷

Anybody else? Ash?

Not directly like that. But I once had a longer travel by bus (about 3hrs) and the guy next to me fell asleep and his body fell to my side right in my lap. Was very strange but I did not want to embarass him and wake him so I let him sleep there 😂

• Like 2