Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why do drunk guys always touch me? Especially at events. I cannot tell you how many times I've been to a sporting event or a concert with some people and just about every single time, the drunk guys think they can lean on me, grab me, smack me in the arm and chest, or even touch my butt. Why is that? Some kind of guy thing I guess, but I'll be damned if I don't end up bruised the next day. 🤷

Anybody else? Ash?

Only real answer I can give is "Booze"

To be fair drunk dudes will do that with each other too. Granted in a much much more joking attitude but we still do it. I'll even admit guilt to that one. I've grabbed my best friends ass and he mine while trashed. Literally nothing sexual about it but just trying to incite a laugh from everyone, which it always did.......which is why we did it.

*Edit* To be clear I'm not saying it's right, just saying that among close friends at least where I grew up it was perfectly normal to mess around like that. There wasn't any homophobic acts or intentions. It was just funny. I've never done it to a woman before and I'd like to think I never would and you can say won't all day long, but all it takes is having just the right amount of cocktail in you to think it's a good idea.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not directly like that. But I once had a longer travel by bus (about 3hrs) and the guy next to me fell asleep and his body fell to my side right in my lap. Was very strange but I did not want to embarass him and wake him so I let him sleep there 😂

You're a kind soul Jabbath. There is one thing in this world that I cannot tolerate and that is hairy arms on men. I hates it with a passion. I fly a lot and if there is guy next to me with hairy arms I freak out.

200w.gif

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

To be fair drunk dudes will do that with each other too. Granted in a much much more joking attitude but we still do it. I'll even admit guilt to that one. I've grabbed my best friends ass and he mine while trashed. Literally nothing sexual about it but just trying to incite a laugh from everyone, which it always did.......which is why we did it.

*Edit* To be clear I'm not saying it's right, just saying that among close friends at least where I grew up it was perfectly normal to mess around like that. There wasn't any homophobic acts or intentions. It was just funny. I've never done it to a woman before and I'd like to think I never would and you can say won't all day long, but all it takes is having just the right amount of cocktail in you to think it's a good idea.

Yeah, I think it's a guy thing. I've noticed that the bigger the guy the more they do it. Don't get wrong I don't really mind it. It's all good and fun.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why do drunk guys always touch me? Especially at events. I cannot tell you how many times I've been to a sporting event or a concert with some people and just about every single time, the drunk guys think they can lean on me, grab me, smack me in the arm and chest, or even touch my butt. Why is that? Some kind of guy thing I guess, but I'll be damned if I don't end up bruised the next day. 🤷

Anybody else? Ash?

Hahaha!!!! You got me dying laughing over here! They must think youre hot I'm sure!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah its booze alright. Its fun to see the "victim" jump. Ive gone up behind some guy friends of mine and goosed them, now that really gets a reaction, and its all in good fun

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha!!!! You got me dying laughing over here! They must think youre hot I'm sure!

That thought has crossed my mind. You know they want a piece of my perfect ass. I don't mind, but little do they know what I'm thinking about.

......Or maybe they do. 😍

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That thought has crossed my mind. You know they want a piece of my perfect ass. I don't mind, but little do they know what I'm thinking about.

......Or maybe they do. 😍

oh, lets the evil thoughts are crossing in his road,don't touch it, young lady!!..::)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And don't you dare complain it is too large 😂😂😁

OUTSTANDING!!!! 👍 And, thanks for the different angle. I like the part
at the very beginning, just before Lexy throws her arms up in the air,
where it looks like she's frantically trying to find the best place to stand,
almost as much as her dancing around. Pete must have gotten that
water out of the fridge.

And, 132.7 MB has to be a new record for a large GIF. Thanks, again.

• Like 1