Cleo & Axel Part 2

2 hours ago, binocular said:

Oscar was so close to being allowed to fuck Cleo during that massage day (he had a massive hard on) and no Axel around, but she refused him on several occasions, and Oscar seemed quite humiliated (and angry) at the end of it all. 

He never was. Was all stupid tease. When it did not work anymore he stopped visiting. 

Only interesting question is when they will finally pull the plug of that pathetic place...

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 4:55 AM, binocular said:

Oscar was so close to being allowed to fuck Cleo during that massage day (he had a massive hard on) and no Axel around,

On 10/11/2018 at 7:07 AM, jabbath1987 said:

He never was. Was all stupid tease. When it did not work anymore he stopped visiting. 

Yeah, he never had any chance on fucking her. Jabb is right, it was only a tease. She basically humiliated him on cams.

I actually don’t think they left. I saw they took some packed bags but they were both dressed in all black and she was all dressed up so my guess would be they went to a funeral and are maybe staying the night somewhere. Because their cat is still there and laptop. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, At7 said:

I actually don’t think they left. I saw they took some packed bags but they were both dressed in all black and she was all dressed up so my guess would be they went to a funeral and are maybe staying the night somewhere. Because their cat is still there and laptop. 

I'm concerned if the cat is still at home. 😞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1