Cleo & Axel Part 2

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody surprised?

She was a good girl. It's her bad luck that she went to bed with VHTV's poison ivy. 😞

now it's a prophecy but there's Dana and Kate in order.

Zoi and Cleo are in the past.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, At7 said:

Oh wow, I’m actually surprised! That’s too bad for them.  They are married too. After the whole Whitney thing, they just never seemed happy. 

I think it started going bad when they got moved from their first apartment which had the most parties and fun times. #badmanagement

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. Bad management again

It's like get them in and forget about them until they ain't earning then throw them out. But if they paid attention to their product they could be making more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody surprised?

The only surprise is that they have lasted as long as they have. It's been all downhill since they left their first apartment, all Cleo's friends seemed to desert her then and then it was only him and her which was so boring.

• Like 2

cleo was red hot but axel wasn't ready for vh. i think that reality hit him when oscar showed a gr8 interest in cleo. then it looked like they could have had fun with whitney & ben. but when oscar & ben wanted to fuck cleo axel became jealous. after that they didn't associate with anyone leaving cleo with only mr white to keep her satisfied. now they've ruined their relationship. i feel bad for them. they just weren't ready. probably they should have gone to rlc. good luck you guys & hope you'll find happiness again!

200.gif

1472119140_1379.gif

• Like 3