Sina & Jules (2018)

I was unable to watch it live so just timeline for me, however, three girls and one boy is very good idea which I'd like to support; although all of them are hot I especially love the strawberry blonde  girl with tattoo 👍😍

Just guessing but probably partners sharing the profits before arrive to tenants at siberia sex houses - the style of houses are the same (the reason why they put elise from ex-polly,ray working at ex-valerie house that belongs to A&L). Also not "coincident" the guests of kira visiting valerie&glen for the show.
A&L supplies the cams and George supplies the workers since he knows the market business in the city 

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just guessing but probably partners sharing the profits before arrive to tenants at siberia sex houses - the style of houses are the same (the reason why they put elise from ex-polly,ray working at ex-valerie house that belongs to A&L). Also not "coincident" the guests of kira visiting valerie&glen for the show.
A&L supplies the cams and George supplies the workers since he knows the market business in the city 

1) Elise - just found the best deal. I think situation is easier there. Valerie and Glen - they realized that it was too difficult (latest orgies - regularly ended with problems in relationship). But they have full equipment set. Therefore, they found participants - who will work. And Elise the best candidate for them too.🤑

2) The other swing-couple are active swingers. The city is big, but swinger community is not so big. Active and regularly "going to home parties" swingers will easily go to two apartments.

3) Supplies cams and equipment - AliExpress.com :biggrin:. For all. Workers? Secret - there are no workers.😮 George is a worker. In situation with Elise - Valerie and Glen. Setup of cameras, angles, broadcast parameters and etc - VH remotely. On the apartment - manager/person who mount equipment (even the participant can). Only in Odessa is different model. But there are 10 apartments in city. Technical guy who solves all questions with ~90 cameras, regularly equips new apartments/removes equipment from old ones. And if Lina and Alex - lived in this city, not fact that technical guy would be hired to work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Folivora for how long Sina has to wear the panties? You know you most likely will lose views because people do not like seeing Sina in panties for so long? Personally I do not like this panties thing and I think it is as anti voyeur as it can possibly be. 🤦‍♂️

I don't know. She wants make a video with this pants,  but can't and become angry. 

Well,  voyeur upskirt often wears panties 🤔🤔

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is no voyeurism happening on VHTV, I'm sorry to say. It's all a cam show to make the app click out money. The issue is that 1 guy out there can now effectively pay to dress a girl in panties and ruin the view of her pussy for everyone else. It's about as anti-voyeurism as it gets. 

They know that since day 1 (or to say better even before they arrive to this house)

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Indeed! The idea that 1 person and effectively alter the view paid for by other people is detectible. VHTV has sunk to a new low with this idiotic idea. Wearing bacteria filled panties for 3 days is a health hazzard too. 

I wasn't talking about that (with i agree).. was talking about the house itself.. way before the panties stuff.. But yes, probably sina will suffer now without making their open pussy to cam7 shows if she receives the "offer"

• Like 1