Sina & Jules (2018)

b5ac128d89d4.jpg

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm going to be honest, her hair dye job is not attractive. This color does not match her skin tone very well at all. It She should stick to blonde and brown colors that are more natural. She will look better. The pink hair only comes across as clownish and it also makes her hair seem frizzy and fried. It also makes her skin tone look more pale, and translucent, which makes her look sickly. She needs to condition her hair badly and go back to a more natural color. 

IMHO, Edda was the best at dyeing her hair. 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! I saw that too when I was looking through pics of Edda. All dye jobs look pretty bad really. But, Edda had some styles that were very nice. The pink one she had was really nice. All dye jobs end with a mess as you can see in the pic you posted. Nail polish does too. Mine look like shit right now. 

I still stand by my comments about your color. It's not a good look for you in my opinion. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. Your skin tone just can't deal with that color. I cannot wear yellow for example. Makes me look like I have cancer. And don't even get me started on florescent lights! I look like death under those awful things. 

I didn't mean that, but OK a12a21ca71b5.jpg

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Huh? You posted a pic of Edda with a bad dye job. You mean to say that you didn't intend to poke a hole in my comment that she had the best dye jobs? Sorry, I don't follow the sarcasm. 

Just look at her face.  First I saw it, I wish it could be meme 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

For sure! A meme of some kind it is. 

So, what do you really think about the color? I mean it's just my opinion but it's for you to decide if you like it or not. Did it come out to your satisfaction or does the Edda meme apply? 😊

Lol Eddas face in that pic looks like she is about to kill Joe with bare hands 😂