Zack & Blonde Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Such a waste of good pizza😑,Gess someone it's late.

The best way to heat cold pizza is in a frying pan. The crust gets nice and crispy, and the cheese remelts without getting burnt. Thats my cooking tip for today!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

The best way to heat cold pizza is in a frying pan. The crust gets nice and crispy, and the cheese remelts without getting burnt. Thats my cooking tip for today!

Thank you Ashley, will try it next time.

Image result for blowing a kiss gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I will have to show it to my lady, for her to read that, cause if I say, she doesn't believe 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dam..that's sounds so gooddd ashley.Ps..thanks for the tip😃.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I heat up the oven and put the pizza on a pizza stone to reheat it. I'll have to try the fry pan method.

• Like 2