Zack & Blonde Part #1

27 minutes ago, zzakary said:

This apartment should have already been stopped, lack of basic rules regarding the material and the subscriber by the visitors, and more important still by the inhabitants, and several times

I'm not a typical voyeur and I watch selected sex actions only, but as far as I know real life often doesn't want to follow any specific rules. That factor would have to be also considered before judgement. Just a small hint 😀

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

when 1 apt is allowed to cover cams at will all will start to do it. pretty soon we'll all be staring at a blank screen. if vh allows this they can plan to close up shop soon.

No. When the apartment is offline - earns $0. Main motivation all participants - money. No money - no motivation.

If look globally - no interesting content in VH = decrease active subscribers = less money to company and participants. The result is approximately like VV now.

And I repeat - their strategy is interesting and unique. But under the current conditions - incidents are simply guaranteed (first I wrote it in Pablo and Juliet topic). Just because 3/4 girls - do not want to fuck with cameras. Especially random - who know the Blonde or Zack only for 3-4 hours at the club. They (Blonde&Zack) need to solve this problem.

Make bets:biggrin::
1) New incident with cameras.
2) No sex.
3) All good.

568580.jpg

568581.jpg

568582.jpg

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, waldi a dit :

I'm not a typical voyeur and I watch selected sex actions only, but as far as I know real life often doesn't want to follow any specific rules. That factor would have to be also considered before judgement. Just a small hint 😀

The real life when you sign a contract  with VH tv  you engage yourself to  let be followed by people  without any restriction and respect the rules If not,you are not honest and  betray the viewers

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Or certain set guests - like Nina's example. Or guys (but here guys are not needed). Or joint interests (swing like Mira/photo like Herman - but 50+% fails).

that's what I mean. To find right female candidates, they need to change the place they're looking for them 🙂

• Like 1

i'm tired of the cam subject so i'll just say it 1 (i hope) more time. NO MESSING WITH THE CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they have to fuck somewhere else fine. they will make no $ but they will not lose respect & will not draw the anger of vh subs. i don't know how others react but when i see repeated actions that i don't like i stop watching that apt. this was at least the 3rd time that blondie has either fucked with the cams or allowed them to be fucked with. it cannot be allowed as there would eventually be no apt & then everyone loses.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, waldi said:

that's what I mean. To find right female candidates, they need to change the place they're looking for them 

the girls need to know that the cams are there & cannot be touched or they can not come over. if it's a fail then so be it. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, waldi said:

By the way, man of "small hint",if peoples not follow the rules,they have sanctions,and as they are recidivists, let them do ...
Just as in real life... :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this was at least the 3rd time that blondie has either fucked with the cams or allowed them to be fucked with. it cannot be allowed as there would eventually be no apt & then everyone loses.

Agree with you 100%!!

Camera tampering is 100% unacceptable, and the best we - as in VH subscribers and Forum partcipants - can show how much we dislike this is 1) to stop watching the aparment for x number of days,  and 2) equally important STOP COMMENTING on the apartment for x number of days.

That should show any and all tennants that messing around and/or covering up cameras is just a very stupid thing to do!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

2) equally important STOP COMMENTING on the apartment for x number of days.

Don't see how this can "affect" them... since this isn't an official forum from VH and comparing with the global number of subscribers i hope the number of posters is really very residual. 

It's like groomy said.. they will be increasingly fined... no money.. guess they will learn (but today guess no fine according to twitter post will be applied)

• Like 1