Zack & Blonde Part #1

This is ridiculous !! It was the most interesting night in a long time.2 guys bringing in 2 girls who are completely amateur,got drunk,played some games,got naked and had sex all night.The black haired girl got 2 nice rounds at night and another one in the morning.Redhead one round in the night and one in the morning (bedroom) and some fun in the bedroom PLUS they all had a 4some.

Everything was VISIBLE and recorded on cams and nothing was missed.I dont care if the redhead girl threw tantrum and covered the cams in bed or living room AFTER they had sex.I would be more pissed if they did it before it.

Ban them...WHY ? Jabbath..do you want them to have fun with girls by telling them that they will take them to a place full of cams and will bang them in good light.Are you fukin kidding me ? No one will come to their place at all.They noticed the cam but still went with the flow.I am sure Zack must have told them at some point about the cams.This was pure amateur fun.I would rather have them bring girls like these over and NOT scripted staged sex like Nina.

hope they don't listed to your rant Jabbath.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope they fine the shit out of them...

I hope they don't and they continue bringing new girls.It's VH job to install the cams so they are NOT visible and tamper proof.I have been saying this for long that cams should not be visible and in your face.It will deter even the most non shy person to have sex.A voyeur house should have 'hidden' cams.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

I hope they don't and they continue bringing new girls.It's VH job to install the cams so they are NOT visible and tamper proof.I have been saying this for long that cams should not be visible and in your face.It will deter even the most non shy person to have sex.A voyeur house should have 'hidden' cams.

Cams in this house are good placed and hidden. Not one cam mounted on a tripod. And I do not care if they messed with cams or with anything else. As a guest you have to keep your fucking hands off your hosts things unless told different. That is a matter of respect. I still hope they fine the shit out of them. Most guests we saw on VH can fuck and have decent manners. No need to see these two idiots back 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cams in this house are good placed and hidden. Not one cam mounted on a tripod. And I do not care if they messed with cams or with anything else. As a guest you have to keep your fucking hands off your hosts things unless told different. That is a matter of respect. I still hope they fine the shit out of them. Most guests we saw on VH can fuck and have decent manners. No need to see these two idiots back 

Wrong again.The cams ARE visible and are not tamper proof.The cams that i have installed in my office cannot be moved at all.No rotation possible and they are all IP HD cams.Its not that hard to get the right equipment. It's the will and the mentality to get it.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If they had partied all night and done jack shit,they wouldn't have touched the cams.They fucked and got naked and were aware that it was all being watched.Yet,they never touched the cams during sex and there was a lot of action.I don't find the girls at fault.

1 minute ago, nack said:

Wrong again.The cams ARE visible and are not tamper proof.The cams that i have installed in my office cannot be moved at all.No rotation possible and they are all IP HD cams.Its not that hard to get the right equipment. It's the will and the mentality to get it.

It is not important how the cams are installed there. They have no right to tamper with property that does not belong to them. This is respectless especially doing it again and again when told different. And they did it not because they are shy. They did it because they thought it is funny. They are just two immature idiot girls...

• Like 1