Zack & Blonde Part #1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, good sex. The brunette moves to #2 after Selma.

560.jpg

561.jpg

562.jpg

563.jpg

564.jpg

565.jpg

566.jpg

In another room

567.jpg

568.jpg

569.jpg

570.jpg

Together

571.jpg

572.jpg

573.jpg

574.jpg

575.jpg

576.jpg

If they invite beautiful girls and fuck them. I do not care if the camera is closed when nothing happens.

They use cheat-codes. Blonde in the Night Club/Party. But random girls - probable such incidents. And they have no problems with sex on the camera. Red-haired girl - closed the camera for the first time, more in Roberta style.

Would I choose a sterile apartment - where everyone died and the cameras work well. Or an apartment where there are new faces (girls) - new situations - but also negative incidents. Of course an apartment with new faces and situations!

577.jpg

I do not care at all how they fucked there. These girls are disrespectful and have no respect for property of other people. They should be banned for ever coming back again. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not care at all how they fucked there. These girls are disrespectful and have no respect for property of other people. They should be banned for ever coming back again. 

The girls don't need to be banned if they are told and understand never to do it again. But as we've seen, this may not even be the case since VH may not have even said nothing to them about letting it happen the first time.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The girls don't need to be banned if they are told and understand never to do it again. But as we've seen, this may not even be the case since VH may not have even said nothing to them about letting it happen the first time.

From support:

" That kind of behaviour is unacceptable without any doubts. We had a serious talk with girl. All messed cameras will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. "

That was early in the proceedings before the cams were then moved multiple additional times.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Zack and Blondie need either technical solutions with cameras or good legend.

Pragmatically - I pay for the show.

Nina had a professional, well-sequenced (on timing) show - with light and angles. But only 1 guy - new.

270.jpg

Lexy Jacuzzi-party with Anastasia friends - but this is a teasing-nothing.

271.jpg

Roberta - try start orgy with girl and boys but failure

272.jpg

So my money go to Zack and Nina.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

Zack and Blondie need either technical solutions with cameras or good legend.

Pragmatically - I pay for the show.

Nina had a professional, well-sequenced (on timing) show - with light and angles. But only 1 guy - new.

270.jpg

Lexy Jacuzzi-party with Anastasia friends - but this is a teasing-nothing.

271.jpg

Roberta - try start orgy with girl and boys but failure

272.jpg

So my money go to Zack and Nina.

My money go to Ruby & Calvin this night. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RemediaAmoris said:

From support:

" That kind of behaviour is unacceptable without any doubts. We had a serious talk with girl. All messed cameras will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. "

That was early in the proceedings before the cams were then moved multiple additional times.

Well when she did it again after support told her she should get kicked out ASAP

3 hours ago, zzakary said:

Guest girl redhead block with curtain cam 2 living room at 2h20 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 2h36 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 6 bedroom at 2h39 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 9 bathroom at 3h22 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 3h49 apt time... :biggrin: 

uest girl redhead block with curtain cam 5 bedroom at 3h51 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl BRUNETT move cam 4 bedroom at 4h07 apt time... :biggrin:                   

DOUBLE HEADER  Guest girl redhead move cam 5 bedroom at 4h09 apt time... THEN  Guest girl BRUNETT move cam 4 bedroom at 4h10 apt time... :biggrin:

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 4h15 apt time... :biggrin: 
Ladies,make yourself at home... :biggrin:

The last two...

6.46 am redhead girl block and move cam 2&3 living room...

again 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well when she did it again after support told her she should get kicked out ASAP

That also tells me that VH is full of shit whenever they say something. I swear these people can't be trusted.

And you guys are making this page unnecessarily difficult to load by always quoting all these big gifs and picture posts.

• Like 2