Zack & Blonde Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Redhead  girl has no respect at all. She just did it again. 🤦‍♂️ She should get kicked out ASAP.

Bad enough she's fucking with the cams but neither Zack nor Blonde is telling her she can't. They definitely deserve fines for tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bad enough she's fucking with the cams but neither Zack nor Blonde is telling her she can't. They definitely deserve fines for tonight.

They just said something with cameras and are all laughing about it. 

good evening everyone, everyone is talking about the red-haired girl about cams and rightly, but the brunette has done the same5cb58b45-1c6c-4351-b016-ca8f82199106.png0bb66c93-1f55-4502-b41b-91e371728c87.png714241c8-e7a8-4369-b093-163feac8f7db.png32d24693-6938-49c7-abcf-357993f47a7e.png3cce16e4-563f-4439-a970-25e047ce057a.pngc88f0567-3ab2-4a55-895f-4aef17f6ced0.png I do not like to denounce, but as I preferred the red-haired girl, I found it more accurate to talk about the other girl too. my post is not very objective. Sorry but I love redheads and the first offenders are Zac and Blond. It's only that my opinion

• Like 1

Guest girl redhead block with curtain cam 2 living room at 2h20 apt time... :biggrin: 

2Adt.gif

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 2h36 apt time... :biggrin: 

2Adw.gif

Guest girl redhead move cam 6 bedroom at 2h39 apt time... :biggrin: 

2AdB.gif

Guest girl redhead move cam 9 bathroom at 3h22 apt time... :biggrin: 

2Ado.gif

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 3h49 apt time... :biggrin: 

2Adu.gif

Guest girl redhead block with curtain cam 5 bedroom at 3h51 apt time... :biggrin: 

2Ad6.gif

Guest girl BRUNETT move cam 4 bedroom at 4h07 apt time... :biggrin:                   
2Ada.gif                                  
2Adx.gif

DOUBLE HEADER  Guest girl redhead move cam 5 bedroom at 4h09 apt time... THEN  Guest girl BRUNETT move cam 4 bedroom at 4h10 apt time... :biggrin:

2AdN.gif

2Adn.gif

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 4h15 apt time... :biggrin: 

2AdH.gif

Ladies,make yourself at home... :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zzakary said:

Guest girl redhead block with curtain cam 2 living room at 2h20 apt time

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Redhead idiot girl strikes again:

This gives me rage. 

How stupid she could be? When she arrives in a place with so many cameras. It means she is not in he private place. Either accept, or GTFO. But she is too stupid to think through this.

She is even more stupid, since she knowingly fucked on camera, then tried to cover a few of them. What is the point you idiot? We  already saw the inner of you pussy, and the outer labia while a a big dick stroking in it. Is it done. What are you trying to hide? 

How an idiot like her survives out there?

Opening the ticket again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What makes this extra disrespectful is the fact that Blonde guy let another girl before this move all the cams in Juliet and Pablo's place. And now both Zack and Blonde let both girls move basically every cam in the apartment tonight. That means either VH can't be bothered to tell them about the rules of moving cams, or the two of them really don't have any respect for the audience.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What makes this extra disrespectful is the fact that Blonde guy let another girl before this move all the cams in Juliet and Pablo's place. And now both Zack and Blonde let both girls move basically every cam in the apartment tonight. That means either VH can't be bothered to tell them about the rules of moving cams, or the two of them really don't have any respect for the audience.

I hope they fine the shit out of them...

Well, good sex. The brunette moves to #2 after Selma.

560.jpg

561.jpg

562.jpg

563.jpg

564.jpg

565.jpg

566.jpg

In another room

567.jpg

568.jpg

569.jpg

570.jpg

Together

571.jpg

572.jpg

573.jpg

574.jpg

575.jpg

576.jpg

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Redhead idiot girl strikes again:

If they invite beautiful girls and fuck them. I do not care if the camera is closed when nothing happens.

They use cheat-codes. Blonde in the Night Club/Party. But random girls - probable such incidents. And they have no problems with sex on the camera. Red-haired girl - closed the camera for the first time, more in Roberta style.

Would I choose a sterile apartment - where everyone died and the cameras work well. Or an apartment where there are new faces (girls) - new situations - but also negative incidents. Of course an apartment with new faces and situations!

577.jpg

• Like 2