Zack & Blonde Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, I do. There was a time in my life where I considered transitioning. It's kind of a long story, but the easy way to say it is this. I started taking supplements to feminize myself. Actually to start growing breasts and what happened was that I became impotent and practically lost all of my sex drive. I was miserable and was not happy at all. What good is becoming a woman if I can't feel anything? So, I quit and reconsiled myself to my fate in this body. It's all good, I can experience both worlds to some extent. The biggest issue is that I'm married to a woman and so I no longer have a way to be with other people. I made a promise and intend to keep it. Sex to me is so much more a fantasy and I like being able to fantasise about what it would be like to be a woman. That's enough for me to keep going. I suppose I could be considered a crossdresser, but the thing is that I am always Amy inside of my head. Crossdressers usually snap out of it after they get off, I don't. I'm always Amy. I almost always default to a woman's point of view and thinking. I shave, I get pedicures and paint my toenails, I've probably bought more women's clothes in my life then men's clothes, I have a purple Galaxy s9+. It's endless the girly things that I do. But, it's all because of this body I was given. I realized when I was 12 that I could pull off looking like a girl. It never ended. If there is an afterlife then I'm hoping to make up for it then. Hope you can understand all that. ❤️

Warning! Graphic pics ahead. I posted like 3 of them. 

Thanks for sharing your story. 

When you see a sex scene lets say between Zack and Jade, do you turn on by both man and woman?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, I do. There was a time in my life where I considered transitioning. It's kind of a long story, but the easy way to say it is this. I started taking supplements to feminize myself. Actually to start growing breasts and what happened was that I became impotent and practically lost all of my sex drive. I was miserable and was not happy at all. What good is becoming a woman if I can't feel anything? So, I quit and reconsiled myself to my fate in this body. It's all good, I can experience both worlds to some extent. The biggest issue is that I'm married to a woman and so I no longer have a way to be with other people. I made a promise and intend to keep it. Sex to me is so much more a fantasy and I like being able to fantasise about what it would be like to be a woman. That's enough for me to keep going. I suppose I could be considered a crossdresser, but the thing is that I am always Amy inside of my head. Crossdressers usually snap out of it after they get off, I don't. I'm always Amy. I almost always default to a woman's point of view and thinking. I shave, I get pedicures and paint my toenails, I've probably bought more women's clothes in my life then men's clothes, I have a purple Galaxy s9+. It's endless the girly things that I do. But, it's all because of this body I was given. I realized when I was 12 that I could pull off looking like a girl. It never ended. If there is an afterlife then I'm hoping to make up for it then. Hope you can understand all that. ❤️

Warning! Graphic pics ahead. I posted like 3 of them. 

I agree, thank you for sharing your story Amy. And, nice ass....I’m a straight chick....someone was was referring to me as a “he” in a previous post which doesn’t really matter....Lol...but I Was wondering the same thing about what exactly you had too. 

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Thank you! ❤️

OMG!!!!! Another real female voyeur. 😍😍😍 Well, At7, doesn't particularly scream, I'm a woman!!!! Lol Probably 99% of the people here are guys. Go figure! 😁

So, do you have a brainy looking pussy? 🤣😂🤣 

Omg lol no my pussy is not brainy looking st all! I had to do a double take when I saw hers. I’ve never seen one like that before. Didn’t even know a pussy could look that way though I know there are different types.  Lol!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Crazy that women like this tend to be self conscious about it and think they are abnormal. Often they resort to have surgery to make it less meaty. It's a shme cause I can tell you that it actually feels amazing like this. Just think about it and it makes perfect sense. Plus, can you just imagine lathering all that up and rub rub rub! OMG! My eyes are twiching just thinking about that. 

To be honest, I don’t really care for the way her pussy looks. But, I appreciate the fact that there are other people out there who do like it. To each their own!!!!! 😘

• Like 1

4 hours ago, At7 said:

Omg lol no my pussy is not brainy looking st all! I had to do a double take when I saw hers. I’ve never seen one like that before. Didn’t even know a pussy could look that way though I know there are different types.  Lol!!!

For an EXCELLENT representation of different types of pussy, check
out @henriPas' topic,

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10638-les-anus-des-filles/

I know it's called, Les anus des filles (Anal girls), but there is one
HELL of a lot of pussy in there!

@Amy3 this is for you, too. And, anyone else who likes pussy, of
course. :angel: 😊 Enjoy.

• Like 2