Zack & Blonde Part #1

Guest hacıvat

blonde if you inject   injections (for muscle growth) -, you can not erect. read the side efects drug you have used.

Blonde and his tattooed freak friend really need to ease up on steroids.They tried to get an erection for hours,stroking their limp dicks and trying to fuck the blonde girl.Blonde did manage to get in for a few minutes but it was absolutely pathetic from both of them.Whats the use of your bulk up bodies when you cant get an erection and fuck for shit.I am no where pumped as these 2 are but can manage a 20-25 minutes session..☺️ shame on you both !!!!

Zack did fuck her eventually in the morning but he too had the sudden limp dick moments..WTF..I can recall zack fucking the shit out of Juliet for many rounds.WTH happened to him ?

The other girl was a bit of prude and managed to spot the camera in the end and covered it AFTER she had taken a bath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Blonde and his tattooed freak friend really need to ease up on steroids.They tried to get an erection for hours,stroking their limp dicks and trying to fuck the blonde girl.Blonde did manage to get in for a few minutes but it was absolutely pathetic from both of them.Whats the use of your bulk up bodies when you cant get an erection and fuck for shit.I am no where pumped as these 2 are but can manage a 20-25 minutes session.. shame on you both !!!!

Zack did fuck her eventually in the morning but he too had the sudden limp dick moments..WTF..I can recall zack fucking the shit out of Juliet for many rounds.WTH happened to him ?

The other girl was a bit of prude and managed to spot the camera in the end and covered it AFTER she had taken a bath.

they have already shown by their treatment of ruby that they are only in love with themselves.

• Like 1