Spygasm

Amy3

9 minutes ago, cam19 said:

where is regina,  steve and   wolf topic?

Within one of the above Topics.  The names are always changing.  The Very First Post on Page 1 of Each Apartment will show who has been in the Apartments Past and Present.

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Within one of the above Topics.  The names are always changing.  The Very First Post on Page 1 of Each Apartment will show who has been in the Apartments Past and Present.

ok but actually i think them are not in an apartment but when thay came back do they came to the same apartment?

36 minutes ago, cam19 said:

ok but actually i think them are not in an apartment but when thay came back do they came to the same apartment?

I try to keep the names updated as much as possible.  I haven't checked them today yet to see if any changes have happened.  Just getting caught up from yesterday as I was off all day.

12 hours ago, cam19 said:

they might come back, but highly likely they won't appear again, we don't know as there's no any info. This is a cam show and it's a bit different than vh. People are changing frequently.

I tried premium for an hour by bying tokens, but even in premium mode some camera’s are not working. Image is freezing and pushing play doesn’t change anything. I want to buy premium, but then I need to be sure that everything works.

Am I the only one with this problem? I use Google Chrome on an iPad.

41 minutes ago, Turnpike49 said:

I tried premium for an hour by bying tokens, but even in premium mode some camera’s are not working. Image is freezing and pushing play doesn’t change anything. I want to buy premium, but then I need to be sure that everything works.

on my side image is freezing occasionally for a few sec, but only while watching 2 or 4 cams simultaneously; in general all cams are working.

there is a contest now on spygasm,the last girl of this contest leave the site every two weeks, I think it's a good point for some girls be more active,

for example wendie was not active and now since today she is more active because she have bad ranking in the contest she is in danger,

I enjoy this site more and more because the video quality is really great this is why I am here, VH and RLC should take example on this point !

since a week this is the site I watch the most specialy for the latinas girls

3 hours ago, waldi said:

on my side image is freezing occasionally for a few sec, but only while watching 2 or 4 cams simultaneously; in general all cams are working.

Thanks, it was due to Google Chrome.

By using Puffin, I have No issues.

how can you see 2 to 4 cams simultaneously, I wasn’t able to figure that out yet 😉

10 minutes ago, Turnpike49 said:

Thanks, it was due to Google Chrome.

By using Puffin, I have No issues.

how can you see 2 to 4 cams simultaneously, I wasn’t able to figure that out yet 😉

there's a little square above the main screen , next to motion detection icon, you have to click on it and you'll see options, however, it might be just for premium users, I'm not sure.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Turnpike49 said:

If you are having issues the best thing is to Contact Spygasm Support and they will try to help resolve any issues.   https://spygasm.com/contact-support