Spygasm

Amy3

1 minute ago, waldi said:

there are no English speaking apartments so far

Just Spanish? I thought they added some English ones. I tried watching Gia and Anthony, but all I want to do is throw my phone through the wall. Those 2 are an old married couple with a drab life. No thx! Kinda getting sick of the language barrier and being lied to. 

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I tried watching Gia and Anthony, but all I want to do is throw my phone through the wall. Those 2 are an old married couple with a drab life. No thx!

I didn't watch a single minute from their recent appear; just can confirm what you say, they are too old and too boring; all is changing; what was popular when Alina & Anton were in rlc a few years ago , is no longer fascinating at all now.

• Like 1

I didn't watch a single minute from their recent appear; just can confirm what you say, they are too old and too boring; all is changing; what was popular when Alina & Anton were in rlc a few years ago , is no longer fascinating at all now.

Indeed, it's dead. You know that's kinda what I knew would happen and it truly is why I tried to hard to make VH follow a path to at least try and keep it together. Along the way I became friends with a bunch of tenants and what I found out about them made me feel like I needed to defend them and try and preserve a way for them to be here while at the same time preserve this idea of voyeurusm. Sex inflation ran me over like a freight train and I lost that battle. Now, VH is stuck in this groove and there is no escape from it. Show after show in a rat race for money, in very bad lighting I might add. Now they are selling used panties. It's a joke. Oh well, I tried and it was fun, but that's over. The VHTV boys are dead to me. They can do what they want. They want me to fuckoff, I'll tell them the same and carry on. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Now, VH is stuck in this groove and there is no escape from it.

vhtv is not the empire state building, they can move and do some changes, develop, go forward. Instead, they introduce program where new apartments are just more boring than the previous ones

23 minutes ago, waldi said:

vhtv is not the empire state building, they can move and do some changes, develop, go forward. Instead, they introduce program where new apartments are just more boring than the previous ones

It's not VH thougu, cause they don't do shit. They leave everything to the managers. That's where their problems start and it's why you get the same types of tenants over and over again. Friends of Friends of Friends and you end up with a pattern of boredom. VH doesn't lift a finger to scout new talent. The only times they've ever tried they failed miserably. Take Gia and Anthony for the perfect example. VH sucks at finding talent. Getting Anna and Alex in the very beginning was the best move they ever made. That was 2 years ago.  Name a successful tenant since that VH scouted and placed? Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not VH thougu, cause they don't do shit. They leave everything to the managers. That's where their problems start and it's why you get the same types of tenants over and over again. Friends of Friends of Friends and you end up with a pattern of boredom. VH doesn't lift a finger to scout new talent. The only times they've ever tried they failed miserably. Take Gia and Anthony for the perfect example. VH sucks at finding talent. Getting Anna and Alex in the very beginning was the best move they ever made. That was 2 years ago.  Name a successful tenant since that VH scouted and placed? Good luck!

that's exactly what I'm saying, they don't do anything to push things forward; they created system where managers are in charge, OK, fine; but, when managers are shit, they need to find other ones; or they need to change system, simple 

• Like 1

that's exactly what I'm saying, they don't do anything to push things forward; they created system where managers are in charge, OK, fine; but, when managers are shit, they need to find other ones; or they need to change system, simple 

I couldn't agree with you more. Will you be buying any used panties? 🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

every time I try to enter to website, says a message, anyone know why? I cannot see nothing, before I was able to enter, but maybe a month ago is not working for me

403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Will you be buying any used panties?

not my cup of tea; I've heard some people having this fetish 🤣;
Actually I like fresh underwear; me and my missus, we do the laundry quite often lol 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, depdep said:

every time I try to enter to website, says a message, anyone know why? I cannot see nothing, before I was able to enter, but maybe a month ago is not working for me

403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

Maybe offline or have been closed down.