Spygasm

Amy3

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems contest is a big scam when people placed last do not have to leave. Wonder if this already falls under false advertising. There was a case with a talent show here in Germany where the audience could vote somebody out by calling and sending SMS. Nobody had to leave it turned out and the company was sued. They had to give all people who called their money back and also had to pay a fine. Wonder if this also applies to Spygasm? Anybody knows where they are based? I am pretty sure this is illegal in the European Union. 

They left now as well. Not a big loss I need to say.

I review  vhtv and spygasm and I dress that it's not the same thing on vhtv is more voyeur we share the daily more a side c is more voyeur and we have only one abornement to pay, for spygams disson it bought chips and that we are not premium we can enjoy a lot we can see almost any camera and we can talk with everyone and and even in the living room if we buy a lot of chips have been entitled to mutli cam and the detector of Subscription movement only serves to have the timeline and videos, my good it's closer to the ordinary cam site we give an order and girls or couples do it, they do everything to get the most chips possible to talk to deprive it back to 1 tokens the message summarize it come back much more expensive and we feel less the amateur rating and the site suffer a little of that youth is so for my impression

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, firewall said:

spygasm have already kicked the ass of VH, the global rank of VH right now is 7,771 and the global rank of spygasm is 6,413

rlc stay the first with a rank 755

all is from alexa source

don't forget that all cams in spygasm apart those in bathrooms are free , you pay just for replay; in vhtv you have to buy sub to watch it live, that automatically makes much fewer people visit the site; kind of project like spygasm will always have bigger audience, because it's free of charge at its basic level.

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

because it's free of charge at its basic level.

For the time being.  That can always change on a dime.

Same as the Free Cams. There are 145 of them and next week they may only have 2 Free Cams for each Apartment.  Freebees only go so far.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

For the time being.  That can always change on a dime.

Same as the Free Cams. There are 145 of them and next week they may only have 2 Free Cams for each Apartment.  Freebees only go so far.

you might be right, but for me it looks like chaturbate or bonga model, where everybody can watch all, you just pay for specific things. They even introduced mobile cams a few days ago.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

you might be right, but for me it looks like chaturbate or bonga model, where everybody can watch all, you just pay for specific things. They even introduced mobile cams a few days ago.

Bongacams are the ones who operate Spygasm.