Spygasm

Amy3

On 9/26/2018 at 2:34 PM, Amy3 said:

Does the fact that they blatantly advertise domestic violence to attract subscribers bother you at all? Are you cool with that? 

(Purged)

i consider domestic violence a shit. I suppose they will answer about this like "it's just acting" or something like that. I think that is terrible but i saw many times Russian man beat their girl... . If i remember in reallifecam too there was a shitty man beat his girlfriend.

What can i say? As i said we all are here waiting for have sex not for see a man kicking a woman.... so.... administrators should think about it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fatale said:

i consider domestic violence a shit. I suppose they will answer about this like "it's just acting" or something like that. I think that is terrible but i saw many times Russian man beat their girl... . If i remember in reallifecam too there was a shitty man beat his girlfriend.

What can i say? As i said we all are here waiting for have sex not for see a man kicking a woman.... so.... administrators should think about it.

Yes, I would agree. Yet, they seem to think it's a badge of honor worthy of use for the purpose of advertising. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

I just discovered the so called Crazy Menu. I am partly disgusted. What do you think about this new feature?

I just ignored it. Never to my knowledge seen a item on the menu being filled. I generally think they focused to much on token and to little on subscriptions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Callypb said:

There are a few new apartments:

Wendie, Erika, Damien & Diana, Martin & Anna

Lisa & Paul, Aura

Cornelia & Leon, Darren & Chanell

Jordan & Charlotte

Jenna & Andy

I just noticed that.  They must have added them today as they weren't there when I checked early this morning.

• Like 1