B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope you're right SC....I'm tired of hearing the same names over and over, plus I heard she has been a pretty big disappointment this time back.  Don't be a hater because I said that.  That is what my buddy told me and he likes watching hetero sex.  Covering blowjobs with your hair.......gimme a break!  They will let millions of people see them fucking but I'll be damned if she wants to have anybody seeing a cock in her mouth..........might hurt her reputation LMAO!!!

Girls that come to the Barcelona Apartments are good for 3 or 4 Tours and then they have run their limit.  

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope you're right SC....I'm tired of hearing the same names over and over, plus I heard she has been a pretty big disappointment this time back.  Don't be a hater because I said that.  That is what my buddy told me and he likes watching hetero sex.  Covering blowjobs with your hair.......gimme a break!  They will let millions of people see them fucking but I'll be damned if she wants to have anybody seeing a cock in her mouth..........might hurt her reputation LMAO!!!

Yes I hated that, the covering of the bj with her hair, but apart from that she's been great.

8 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm glad Megan's bf is back, Rocco i guess,,is that his real name or the forum gave it,lol,anyways,i'm glad to watch him bang Megan and i loved watching her beg for him to cum on her face and tits,maybe she will get the other girls,or maybe just Mary to join in again,which is ok by me 🙂  but he will bring some life back in this place,you have to admit that.

Any video of this?

if someone asks him who has called Rocco, know that after two hours he arrived, you could see 10 miniatures of REPLAY dedicated to him, the answer is clear, so I wanted to give the girls advice, they should start something sexual in front of the free cameras and then transfer them to the paid ones, if they are every night watching television, people will be subscribed to VHTV

• Upvote 1