B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

6 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

That means :
The girls receive a directing by RLC via smartphone?

I do not know if RLC is directing, but both Megan and Miroslava, when they make these wonderful shows, are mainly made to the cameras, so either the "boyfriends" are subscribers or they are dedicated entirely to you all

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not know if RLC is directing, but both Megan and Miroslava, when they make these wonderful shows, are mainly made to the cameras, so either the "boyfriends" are subscribers or they are dedicated entirely to you all

Ok, very philosophically , I didn't know that I understand 🤔

I'm going to say something positive for a change.

It will positively be a lame ass party as they all are in B4!

Enjoy your day and lame ass show!  Oh, and by the way, another birthday party for another girl in B4.  What does RLC do, only hire girls that are going to have a birthday while they are staying there so they can put on these lame ass shows!!  Think about it!

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Look at it like this Sergio. If they didn't have any guy on the other end of the phone, there wouldn't be any show for the viewers!

Have the feeling Megan and boyfriend could be the next residents of the couples in vacations place..but seing how bad the cams are there I would say the way we can enjoy them more it's in this place(b4),Gess one day rlc will fixe some cams that have extremely sensitive night vision on and off and some really old cams with image as bad as them.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Have the feeling Megan and boyfriend could be the next residents of the couples in vacations place..but seing how bad the cams are there I would say the way we can enjoy them more it's in this place(b4),Gess one day rlc will fixe some cams that have extremely sensitive night vision on and off and some really old cams with image as bad as them.

RLC has probably moved cams from one location to another.  Using the better cameras in the popular apartments leaving the crap for the rest of the apartments.  You know as well as I do that RLC isn't going to spend any money unless it's related to food and drugs.  Oh.....and napkins and wine glasses and soap and candles.  That's it.....that's all they are going to spend money on!  Look at B2, I read where the power failures are back which have only been there since that apartment came online.  RLC said they were going to take that apartment and B4 both down at the beginning of the year and fix the problems.  Did that happen?  The answer is a resounding HELL NO!

• Upvote 1