3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

True intimacy goes with personal relationship/attraction. In Barcelona, the two were short time friends at best. They had fun together (in an non sexual sense), but never were in a close relationship. All this teasing Shows were about money and directed to the cameras, without any intimacy.

The shows described above work for some time (a few month). At some point, however, it became obvious that this teasing was only there to make money. No attraction and just shallow friendship. The apartment was a disaster and the real life was missing. 

The best time for this place came a little later when K&K let their actual lives into the apartment (BFs, the angels, …) . At least I can't remember a single visit by the angels that I would consider to be cold and uninviting. Even with not everything was happy (as in every life), it was a pleasure for me as a voyeur, because you could finally see real things (as a part of the actual life of the girls).

Unfortunately it's been over for some time now. The girls have, for whatever reason, mentally quit the project. Now, there is nothing more than boredom in the apartment. Their life take place outside only. 

They were never close friends, like Kristy with the angels. 

As I said, Barcelona may work in Barcelona, but not at home. Giving a show in the apartment (like the girls in Barcelona do) and then having the actual life outside was never a good idea.

Very well said and to the point!!

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I will no longer participate in this forum because now it is frequented only by people who are sick with cunt, masturbates by watching the bad actresses who frequent the apartments in Barcelona, now only if a girl shows her pussy 24 hours a day in front of the camera is interesting otherwise it is boring or false, take a vacation, it is better

So true Sergio......SO TRUE!!

Appears Kami is bothered by something.Seems to have a hard time sleeping anymore.She's getting close to the 30 age,so maybe wondering where her life goes from here.She has also deleted a bunch of people from her Instagram following list and has not posted any new photos to her Instagram account for several weeks.

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Appears Kami is bothered by something.Seems to have a hard time sleeping anymore.She's getting close to the 30 age,so maybe wondering where her life goes from here.She has also deleted a bunch of people from her Instagram following list and has not posted any new photos to her Instagram account for several weeks.

Maybe she'll hibernate back to Moms Basement.  She should be comfortable and sleep well then.   :biggrin:

6 hours ago, slider_69 said:

OR ANOTHER GIRL.............lol !

Naughty boys, let's her have a life.

Kami can't sleep, it was already the case in Barcelona, I even remember writing here (under another pseudo) that the girls were waiting the USA to be online to go to bed and do things.

So Kami now has been trying to sleep normally for many months but can' t do it. Yesterday, she went to a gym, had a bath and a bate in the same bath and was suddenly so tired that she started to sleep at 10 but got awake at 2 AM till 8 AM...

You can ask for a new girl, but you won't have Kami. Could be that she is too beautiful  and too strong for most of you, too unreachable in normal life. Sorry for those who never had sex with this kind of girls. They should just watch the Barcelona apartments, the girls next door.

• Like 1

with all the time kamila spend in this bed it's a skeleton we will see soon in this bed 😄

come on kamila move your ass a little put this fucking phone on the side and go search a boyfriend or leave rlc,tired to see this grandma life at this age what a sad life.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, firewall said:

with all the time kamila spend in this bed it's a skeleton we will see soon in this bed 😄

come on kamila move your ass a little put this fucking phone on the side and go search a boyfriend or leave rlc,tired to see this grandma life at this age what a sad life.

Then she'd be declared a Dead Fuck.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Naughty boys, let's her have a life.

Kamila has a life. The only question is why we do not see any substantial of it on RLC.

I don't know why, but at some point Kamila made the decision to keep everything private away from this place. This apartment is not lived anymore. Now, It is more like a waiting room between the absence. Her actual life takes place outside only.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

You can ask for a new girl, but you won't have Kami. 

Since kamila has mentally quit RLC, she is not really involved anymore anyway. I am convinced that RLC should make a change in the cast. Unfortunately, Kamila has long been nothing more than a freeloader. 

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Kamila has a life. The only question is why we do not see any substantial of it on RLC.

I don't know why, but at some point Kamila made the decision to keep everything private away from this place. This apartment is not lived anymore. Now, It is more like a waiting room between the absence. Her actual life takes place outside only.

Since kamila has mentally quit RLC, she is not really involved anymore anyway. I am convinced that RLC should make a change in the cast. Unfortunately, Kamila has long been nothing more than a freeloader. 

You repeat the same stupid thing and you believe it. Kami has no extra life than the one we can see.

• Like 2