3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why do the other fucking girls in the apartment not allow Kami private time when she takes a bath?When she is in the bath tub the fucking bathroom looks like Grand Central Station.When Kaley and Kristy are in the tub they are allowed their privacy.

Katia and Kaley apologized, then Kami closed the door with the lock and could start her bating, to make her sleep after her physical training in her bedroom.

45 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You repeat the same stupid thing and you believe it. Kami has no extra life than the one we can see.

In any apartment, we never see the residents entire lives. But, we normaly see the part of their life that is happening in the apartments.

K&K keep away (or hide) so much from this place that there's actually nothing private left to see (Kristy had a few exceptions). I call this lifeless, because their actual lives only happen somewhere else.

Just now, Alladino said:

In any apartment, we never see the residents entire lives. We normaly see the part of their life that is happening in the apartments.

K&K keep away (or hide) so much from this place that there's actually nothing private left to see (Kristy had a few exceptions). I call this lifeless, because their actual lives only happen somewhere else.

But you are wrong, there is not more life outside for them. Nothing uncommon. Kaley is going to a gym, or to her family, Kami to some beauty parlor, or to some girl friend or to her sister, or both to the bank or to some medical checkup.They don't hide any BF, if it is what you mean, ie want.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

But you are wrong, there is not more life outside for them. Nothing uncommon. Kaley is going to a gym, or to her family, Kami to some beauty parlor, or to some girl friend or to her sister, or both to the bank or to some medical checkup.They don't hide any BF, if it is what you mean, ie want.

My goodness, how can you be so naive? You have to open your eyes to see which game the girls are playing. They will certainly not hold a sign up written:

"TODAY I HAD SEX OUTSIDE, BUT I WILL NEVER INVITE SOMEONE INTO THIS APARTMENT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE CAMERAS."

Anyway, Kristy is  most likely in an steady relationship for some time now. She spends many nights outside and had a guy to visit this place twice. Also Kamila won't certainly have spent the whole year without sex. The girls are in the prime of their lives and fully in party mode. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, how can you be so naive? You have to open your eyes to see which game the girls are playing. They will certainly not hold a sign up written:

"TODAY I HAD SEX OUTSIDE, BUT I WILL NEVER INVITE SOMEONE INTO THIS APARTMENT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE CAMERAS."

Anyway, Kristy is  most likely in an steady relationship for some time now. She spends many nights outside and had a guy to visit this place twice. Also Kamila won't certainly have spent the whole year without sex. The girls are in the prime of their lives and fully in party mode. 

Show me PROOF that they are having sex outside the apartment.

• Like 1

Kami has had sex before in the house, so its probably not a huge deal for her either way, if it's inside the house or not. But if she keeps falling for guys who want no part of being on camera especially during sex then it's hard to blame any of the girls.

I mostly have RLC for Kamila and i dont care about how much sex or bating habits, she looks the best by quite a bit. But my one problem is the amount of holidays and full days/weeks away, there should be a holiday schedule so people can drop and pick up subscriptions to suit their own reasons to watch. Thats the part that frustrates me, feeling like i am paying for something that isnt available half of the time

ps, too many people are getting worked up about all this, pretty sure its all meant to be fun.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Show me PROOF that they are having sex outside the apartment.

I think I already described it above. The girls won't be so stupid to make public announcement. If you want to know what is going on, you just need to open your eyes. 

The girls try to make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible. They haven't really been involved in the project for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think I already described it above. The girls won't be so stupid to make public announcement. If you want to know what is going on, you just need to open your eyes. 

The girls try to make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible. They haven't really been involved in the project for a long time. 

That's proof that they are having sex outside the apartment?:huh: 

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's proof that they are having sex outside the apartment?:huh: 

There are people who want to believe in snakes oil. But how am I supposed to prove to you that this snake oil isn't real, if I only have a photo (or in case of K&K a video stream)? I just share what I think (based on my common sense). There's no judge or prosecution here, but three girls (so attractive and party related) in the prime of their life do not have sex for years? No. Sorry. That just doesn't fit.

They have a sex life. It's just a shame we almost don't get to see any of it.

Anyway, If you want to believe in K&K, that's your decision. Maybe I can also offer you some snake oil too. For five bottles I can give a discount. 🤣

• Like 1