3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

6 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Wrong Appt. that's over in vacation appt. section

It's about the ratings. It's like a strongly reduced version of Barcelona, but they still do this for the cams. Like a Barcelona light.

Anyway, The pity with this apartment is that they don't have their actual lives in the apartment. They keep it outside.

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's about the ratings. It's like a strongly reduced version of Barcelona, but they still do this for the cams. Like a Barcelona light.

Anyway, The pity with this apartment is that they don't have their actual lives in the apartment. They keep it outside.

The girls of 3k do not need to put on fake shows for ratings or for the cams, this appt. is one of the most popular on RLC 

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

The girls of 3k do not need to put on fake shows for ratings or for the cams, this appt. is one of the most popular on RLC 

This apartment was one of the most popular on RLC. That time is long gone. 

The whole can be easily seen in the "popular cams" overview. Only Kaley regularly makes e top cam. The reason for that is obvious. 

12 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

That's bullshit, Everyone one in this appt. including Katya when she is there are in top "popular cams". Kami and Kristy in the top 5 as I was typing this. So Yes it is still one of the most popular appt.

Almost all days, they lie bored in bed and/or watching TV. All the real fun takes place somewhere else. 

No, this apartment is no longer one of the best RLC. Rather, I would say they have fallen deeply and it gets worse from week to week. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

That's bullshit, Everyone one in this appt. including Katya when she is there are in top "popular cams". Kami and Kristy in the top 5 as I was typing this. So Yes it is still one of the most popular appt.

It would be so much better if they would shit can Kami, and the freeloader. That is a negative on popularity. There are many of the couples apartments far more popular than the Moscow Penthouse.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Almost all days, they lie bored in bed and/or watching TV. All the real fun takes place somewhere else. 

No, this apartment is no longer one of the best RLC. Rather, I would say they have fallen deeply and it gets worse from week to week. 

I didn't say best I said popular, by What You Said "The whole can be easily seen in the "popular cams" overview. Only Kaley regularly makes e top cam. The reason for that is obvious" I say bullshit on that, everyone in this appt. no matter what they are doing are in the top "popular cams" even Katya makes top cams when she is there. If you don't like what is going on in this appt. or if it is not exciting enough for you, why not watch other ones. Why come in here and be so negative all the time, do you go into other appt. threads you don't like and bash them also.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It would be so much better if they would shit can Kami, and the freeloader. That is a negative on popularity. There are many of the couples apartments far more popular than the Moscow Penthouse.

Again, Kami and the freeloader as you call her get a lot of views, so they are very popular so why would they shit can them. So if there are more couples appt. far more popular, why aren't you watching them, why keep coming in here and bashing this appt.