3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This apartment gets top cam when all the other apartment attendees are asleep. These girls are up until 0600 Moscow time and all the other people are asleep. I even watch from west coast of USA because no other apartment is awake. I see no use to Kamila at all and she needs to go. At least with Kristy we can see some of her masturbation and Kaley is amazing when she masturbates...although her routine drives me crazy.  Dump Kamila and move on.

Funny, look at it right now, Katya top cam kami top cam, Kristy top cam, Kaley top cam and all other appt. wide wake and partying so it looks as if you're wrong too.

21 hours ago, ConanSp said:

That's bullshit, Everyone one in this appt. including Katya when she is there are in top "popular cams". Kami and Kristy in the top 5 as I was typing this. So Yes it is still one of the most popular appt.

Exactly, I often see Kamila among the top cams, maybe not so often at number one or two but sometimes she is depending on what she is doing. Many people still like her even though she rarely does anything sex related, shes still nice to look at 🙂

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Funny how Kaley started hanging out with Kristy in Kristys room, getting a massage, and yesterday it was Kaley who gave Kristy a massage. Never seen that before.

There is a lot you haven't seen my friend.....keep shelling out the bucks and you might get lucky to NOT see anything that you haven't seen before.

12 hours ago, Fagen said:

Funny how Kaley started hanging out with Kristy in Kristys room, getting a massage, and yesterday it was Kaley who gave Kristy a massage. Never seen that before.

It's show time. 😒 The easiest way to get a bunch more viewers is to play fake lesbian. 

First they left the private life outside and now they fill the void with bullshit. I hope RLC will put an end to this. It's time for some new faces in this apartment.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's show time. 😒 The easiest way to get a bunch more viewers is to play fake lesbian. 

First they left the private life outside and now they fill the void with bullshit. I hope RLC will put an end to this. It's time for some new faces in this apartment.

It was a massage nothing fake about it and a girl giving a girl a massage is not some fake lesbian show, I don’t know why you can’t understand that.

Seems most viewers are happy with the faces that are already in there so why would they replace them?

• Like 1