3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

3 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

It was a massage nothing fake about it and a girl giving a girl a massage is not some fake lesbian show, I don’t know why you can’t understand that.

Seems most viewers are happy with the faces that are already in there so why would they replace them?

It was a teasing show for the cameras. They simply want to draw some more viewers without really having to get involved. 

As I said, these fake lesbian shows are a substitute for their actual private lives that they have been keeping out for some time. They've mentally quit the project. I think the best would be a restart. New people who really get involved and don't just fool the viewers . 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, StnCld316 said:

One without Cameras.   :biggrin:

Why does it matter............you never see anything worth  watching ..............the last decent show from " Miss Crystal Palace " was watching her get her pussy and ass waxed , where she actually showed us everything she has to offer .

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Why does it matter............you never see anything worth  watching ..............the last decent show from " Miss Crystal Palace " was watching her get her pussy and ass waxed , where she actually showed us everything she has to offer .

Damn - these 2 girls used to be our favorites in Barcelona .  Maybe they need to return there and become intimate again !  

19 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Damn - these 2 girls used to be our favorites in Barcelona .  Maybe they need to return there and become intimate again !  

There never was an intimate relationship between the two and the friendship, if there ever was one, is over. 

More importantly, Barcelona may work in Barcelona, but not at home. Giving a show in the apartment (like the girls in Barcelona do) and then having the actual life outside was never a good idea. They were able to keep up the illusion for maybe 2 or 3 months (after they started in there own place), but afterwards it became obvious and looked ridiculous.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

There never was an intimate relationship between the two and the friendship, if there ever was one, is over. 

More importantly, Barcelona may work in Barcelona, but not at home. Giving a show in the apartment (like the girls in Barcelona do) and then having the actual life outside was never a good idea. They were able to keep up the illusion for maybe 2 or 3 months (after they started in there own place), but afterwards it became obvious and looked ridiculous.  

More likely the reason for the breakup in friendship was due to being back in their home country.....................and the loss of 3/4 of their followers !  One other point, I consider the caressing and massaging of boobs on the Barcelona couch as fairly intimate (along with the together baths ) .  Every thing in the new Moscow apartment seemed cold and uninviting ; especially the covered masturbation and boy friend fucking sessions .  When they moved , each girl seemed to go her separate way !  I think jealously played an important role -  with Kami constantly travelling to foreign lands with other girls !

24 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

More likely the reason for the breakup in friendship was due to being back in their home country.....................and the loss of 3/4 of their followers !  One other point, I consider the caressing and massaging of boobs on the Barcelona couch as fairly intimate (along with the together baths ) .  Every thing in the new Moscow apartment seemed cold and uninviting ; especially the covered masturbation and boy friend fucking sessions .  When they moved , each girl seemed to go her separate way !  I think jealously played an important role -  with Kami constantly travelling to foreign lands with other girls !

all show!

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

When she has her Pussy and Ass Waxed that's a sign she's going on another Vacation.

Can't have a guy go down Chewing on Will Knots.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

One other point, I consider the caressing and massaging of boobs on the Barcelona couch as fairly intimate

True intimacy goes with personal relationship/attraction. In Barcelona, the two were short time friends at best. They had fun together (in an non sexual sense), but never were in a close relationship. All this teasing Shows were about money and directed to the cameras, without any intimacy.

Every thing in the new Moscow apartment seemed cold and uninviting ; especially the covered masturbation

The shows described above work for some time (a few month). At some point, however, it became obvious that this teasing was only there to make money. No attraction and just shallow friendship. The apartment was a disaster and the real life was missing. 

The best time for this place came a little later when K&K let their actual lives into the apartment (BFs, the angels, …) . At least I can't remember a single visit by the angels that I would consider to be cold and uninviting. Even with not everything was happy (as in every life), it was a pleasure for me as a voyeur, because you could finally see real things (as a part of the actual life of the girls).

Unfortunately it's been over for some time now. The girls have, for whatever reason, mentally quit the project. Now, there is nothing more than boredom in the apartment. Their life take place outside only. 

When they moved , each girl seemed to go her separate way ! 

They were never close friends, like Kristy with the angels. 

As I said, Barcelona may work in Barcelona, but not at home. Giving a show in the apartment (like the girls in Barcelona do) and then having the actual life outside was never a good idea.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's show time. 😒 The easiest way to get a bunch more viewers is to play fake lesbian. 

First they left the private life outside and now they fill the void with bullshit. I hope RLC will put an end to this. It's time for some new faces in this apartment.

I will no longer participate in this forum because now it is frequented only by people who are sick with cunt, masturbates by watching the bad actresses who frequent the apartments in Barcelona, now only if a girl shows her pussy 24 hours a day in front of the camera is interesting otherwise it is boring or false, take a vacation, it is better