3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

Again, Kami and the freeloader as you call her get a lot of views, so they are very popular so why would they shit can them. So if there are more couples appt. far more popular, why aren't you watching them, why keep coming in here and bashing this appt.

Because we can, this is an open forum to all members. That is why 😉 Besides Kristy, Kaley, and Heidi grew with the project, where as Kami and freeloader are just there for the free place to live at the voyeur's expense.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Because we can, this is an open forum to all members. That is why 😉 Besides Kristy, Kaley, and Heidi grew with the project, where as Kami and freeloader are just there for the free place to live at the voyeur's expense.

Wow! Great answer, now I fully understand. Lol

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Wow! Great answer

The only reason I watch RLC is Kamila, the reason I started was it was about reallife, not putting on acts.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Thank you 😉

10 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Again, Kami and the freeloader as you call her get a lot of views, so they are very popular so why would they shit can them. So if there are more couples appt. far more popular, why aren't you watching them, why keep coming in here and bashing this appt.

Thes really loves Kami, and always has, he's just playing hard to get...😏

• Like 1

Just now, jham said:

The only reason I watch RLC is Kamila, the reason I started was it was about reallife, not putting on acts.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thes really loves Kami, and always has, he's just playing hard to get...😏

Damn It Naga don't let out my secrets, people will think I'm a nice guy.

• Like 1

This apartment gets top cam when all the other apartment attendees are asleep. These girls are up until 0600 Moscow time and all the other people are asleep. I even watch from west coast of USA because no other apartment is awake. I see no use to Kamila at all and she needs to go. At least with Kristy we can see some of her masturbation and Kaley is amazing when she masturbates...although her routine drives me crazy.  Dump Kamila and move on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This apartment gets top cam when all the other apartment attendees are asleep. These girls are up until 0600 Moscow time and all the other people are asleep. I even watch from west coast of USA because no other apartment is awake. I see no use to Kamila at all and she needs to go. At least with Kristy we can see some of her masturbation and Kaley is amazing when she masturbates...although her routine drives me crazy.  Dump Kamila and move on.

Image result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifsImage result for shaking head yes gifs

Consensus is "ABSOLUTELY YES" A.S.A.P

• Like 1