Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

Please start the pictionary game,gona but so hot and great.Meanwile one poem for my two pure princesses...When i say I love you..please believe it's true...when i say forever..know I will never leave you...when i say goodbye..promise me you won't cry...because the day i will be saying that...will be the day i die.😘😘.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Por favor, comienza el juego de pictionary, gona, pero tan caliente y genial. Me gustaría un poema para mis dos princesas puras ... Cuando digo que te amo ... por favor, creo que es verdad ... cuando digo para siempre ... sé que nunca me iré tú ... cuando te digo adiós ... prométeme que no llorarás ... porque el día en que diré eso ... será el día en que muera. 😘 😘 .

Take care, so much excitement is upsetting you

• Upvote 1

Just now, catalonia said:

Take care, so much excitement is upsetting you

Trying to stay calm and sharp but not easy,very few times we had in VHTV such top residents,and seems the guests are also insanely good,lets just hope site don't put prices higher,such quality have an price,good times to be alive😎.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Daría mucho por saber lo que el gerente balding le decía a la chica en el dormitorio por tanto tiempo. ¿Alguna pista?

I would be proposing to install it in an apartment. He will have explained to him that it is not necessary to have sexual relations because here we are four fools that we spent the afternoon watching them as they play cards, ... in short, he will have proposed a good business

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Trying to stay calm and sharp but not easy,very few times we had in VHTV such top residents,and seems the guests are also insanely good,lets just hope site don't put prices higher,such quality have an price,good times to be alive.

i hope stacy & kris return. they were the only tenants close to this level of excitement!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1