Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think these two girls want a 6 pack of duracell battery's shoved up their asses.💥

That i don't know hehe,what I know is that they already entered in the Nothings final stage of evolution..sleeping and accepting it's almost over.Maybe an couple of ex residents will come in weekend to have sex and that's all.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Most probable.. since gargamel seems to be the one working with this houses now at the +5 gmt

Just the name "gargamel" is enough to make me throw up in my mouth. Blah! Ok, Gargamel, tell me why you think you deserve to be a VHTV manager worthy of any interest! Jeka at least bought us Jada and Sara, what can you do? 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

You know @Jeka&co doesn't even seem to be involved really anymore. I smell sub-manager! Maybe Jeka sold his stake in the business? 

Kinda feel you could be kinda right but at same time I remember the original nothings(in which jeka was totaly involved as manager)and the latest two Nothings places are very similar in most aspects.i think he still envolved,but to me he is the less comited manager(or maybe just his way of work)because the feeling it's..he find people to put in house,open th houses and then he vanished,that's explain why places are open for less than one month,or two at max.Just look at this house..seing how it's in big downfall 90% of the others managers would make something to try put place intreresting and in sucess route.basicaly i think he still Manager.

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Offline. Hopefully for good 😇

Nooooooooo!Right in the day they mounted the pictionary game,would be so sexy to watch them playing it all night,hope it's returns online soon,this two are..VH premium top of top material!And Well,don't know if I did it recently or not but...thanks jeka!