Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

Remember, the tenants pay the rent and the bills. The manager just rents cams and gets them hooked up with VHTV. Minus having to replace a broken cam, the overhead for the manager is $0.00. Well, if they own the cams it is. It's a win win for them!

Just now, ze81 said:

How about the bad rep,that have some importance in any circumstances of life.

They don't care because the majority of the viewers have no idea who the manager is. As far as they know, there are no managers.

CC members are drop in the bucket. We are insignificant to the larger scheme. Our job is to run oversight and support for VHTV while they sit in louge chairs on the edge of yachts sipping Henny while getting fanned by models. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

They don't care because the majority of the viewers have no idea who the manager is. As far as they know, there are no managers.

CC members are drop in the bucket. We are insignificant to the larger scheme. Our job is to run oversight and support for VHTV while they sit in louge chairs on the edge of yachts sipping Henny while getting fanned by models. 

i bet my car that even a lot of VH users that don't use cc know this Nothings places are from the same manager,but even if they don't,how profitable can be to rent an house for an month or two,get an ok incoming for two,three weeks and then close soon after!? dont makes sense at all.

Realy bad lucky😔,I was looking If in the VH gifts to residents there was an nice bottle of butter but there isn't,really wanted to offer one to this two,well I only can offer an nice giftundefinedfarewell my pure princesses.😻😍.