The cc UEFA Nations League topic.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Today matches:undefinedPortugal vs undefinedItaly.Make your bet.

2/1 for Portugal.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

undefinedSweden vs undefinedTurkey.Make your bet.

2/2 Tie.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Scotland vs Albany.Make your bet.

0/0 Tie.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend i garanty you Ronaldo will not score.He isn't with Portuguese team this two games,it's getting prepared better with juventus.

I meant Ronaldo not to score..😏...This is a tournament I didn't really know anything about...Can 1 of you guys explain what it's all about please...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I meant Ronaldo not to score..😏...This is a tournament I didn't really know anything about...Can 1 of you guys explain what it's all about please...

Basicaly Eufa decided  to almost end with the frequently friendly matchs between national teams,they wanted an competition to start between the space of the Eurocups and Worldcups.The groups/Leagues are organized based in national teams rankings,there are four groups.A,B,C,D,in group A are the actual top teams,like Germany,Italy,Portugal,Belgic,England,France etc,and last group(D)are teams like Armenia,Andorra,Georgia etc.The competition starts September and will be an final event between the winners of each group/league,4 teams in total(think will be around July).And if not mistaken the four teams will have direct access to next Eurocup(2020 Eurocup).Sorry my English But think it's ok explained.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly Eufa decided  to almost end with the frequently friendly matchs between national teams,they wanted an competition to start between the space of the Eurocups and Worldcups.The groups/Leagues are organized based in national teams rankings,there are four groups.A,B,C,D,in group A are the actual top teams,like Germany,Italy,Portugal,Belgic,England,France etc,and last group(D)are teams like Armenia,Andorra,Georgia etc.The competition starts September and will be an final event between the winners of each group/league,4 teams in total(think will be around July).And if not mistaken the four teams will have direct access to next Eurocup(2020 Eurocup).Sorry my English But think it's ok explained.

Thanks Ze...You explained it very well...😁

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

He did, 147!

AND it was wonderfully done! A superb final match for a superb cricketer; I predict, with the modern emphasis on limited overs cricket [T20s, ODIs, Limited Overs county games etc, etc, etc ad nauseam] that we shall not see such an excellent Test cricketer and role model for others again, for a while in England, probably if EVER again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1