B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir, I remember it all to well.  Those were the good old days for sure.  I was a fan of Nora as well but got tired of her controlling ways after starting project Barcelona.  I loved Lora, Alma, and Maya until she decided to get that awful tattoo on her thigh.  Never cared that much for Diana (could take her or leave her it didn't matter) but I did care about the way that peter puffer Efim treated her......never did like that sumbitch.  Ravishing Rita stole my heart, it was just something about the way she carried herself that got to me.....a woman with a lot of class!!!  K&K Barcelona was a show in itself and really spot lighted the Barcelona story.  Yes sir, good times had by all back then!!

have yu forgot Danaya ? 😜

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

have yu forgot Danaya ? 😜

OMG Noldus, how could I forget Danaya!!  She was one of my all time favorites and thank you for bringing her up.  I feel terrible now, how could I forget one of my all time favorite girls to ever grace us with her presence!!  Danaya was a special one for me.  I loved the way she smiled and always tried to cheer the others up.  I loved the way she didn't need anyone else to make you feel like she was in the room.  The late night cooking session will always be a special time for me......I felt like she was cooking that dinner just for her and I.  Danaya, I know your busy now with your new baby and probably don't read this forum anymore but if by a slight chance you do,  I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!!  Now is a very special time in your life with a gift that is totally a miracle!  So enjoy your child and nurture your child and raise your child to have the best morals, values, and principles to be able to sustain a happy and healthy life!!  Danaya, you are one lady that I truly miss!!

Thank you Noldus!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

we do not sing victory too soon.
lately the second time the girls in RLC is a failure, see Megan

what Megan failure? she bate openly, have sex with her boyfriend without cover 

in her first tour, she hide her bate in the bathroom without cam and she wasn't naked all the time like she do now 

so she evolved a lot even if she's too much on her phone

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

cosa fallimento Megan? lei diminuire apertamente, fare sesso con il suo ragazzo senza copertura 

nel suo primo tour, lei nasconde la sua bate nel bagno senza camma e lei non era nuda per tutto il tempo come lei fare adesso 

così lei si è evoluta molto, anche se lei è troppo sul suo telefono

I expect different things from this apartment.
I expect bisexuals among women
for couples we already have several apartments
I hope to have parties as soon as we had renata, anna, rebecca, lola, irma, jessica, Sher and Regina with Renata

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Olga isn't a Spanish girl's name Happy88...It's generally Russian or Eastern European. I was being sarcastic...Sorry for the confusion...😉

Sorry late in responding naga; I was having too good a time at b2 during that long u/m and just left them sleeping 💤😉

• Like 1