B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Damn them girls and the newbies having orgies and not inviting us voyeur's in for the fun. Guess I will just have to go to one of the 1000's of free sites and watch couple of the homemade free orgies by amateurs who post online.

Noldus you need to quit sending the RLC guy so many bottles of Booze, the sum bitch got drunk again and forgot to turn on the feed for the voyeur's so they could watch the newbie get her pussy licked and asshole fingered. 😎 Everyone knows how much fun Amina can be when she drinks wine, jaeger, and tequila, and maybe a couple bottles of champagne all in the same night. 🤤

Sarcasm rules OK...😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree with all you said Harley.As an user of both sites(VHTV and rlc)and I can confirm you indeed there is an huge diference in treatment.And just lik you said..when an girl is going down in another then..everything happens..no endless teases,cams that desapear(like this on in balcony)and for sure no places like Angie and others.Basicaly a lot less joke with viewers.Would say only continue in Rlc because no other valid cam site to replace it.And agree with others..rlc it's on his lowest point ever,in my Maybe three years or more never seen the site going so low,and the tendency it's to have more houses like Angie,ks etc..proof of that?Look to martina&alberto place,An week ago was an relatively normal place with also relative real life by them..now well..seems just like an cheap copy the worsts houses in site.

I also intervene, I think that RLC, as they say has lost the train, now there are many similar sites that are very competitive, I am a subscriber to VHTV and for this month also to Spy Cams, all these sites are much more alive than RLC , VHTV in particular every night to new guests, both in the apartments for girls only and in couples, there are almost every night sex, with two or three girls a man or maybe two men with a girl, even in Spy Cams, something similar happens, considering that all these sites are fake voyeur, at least in these there is much more action and in both of them you do not pay the REPLAY

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Olga isn't a Spanish girl's name Happy88...It's generally Russian or Eastern European. I was being sarcastic...Sorry for the confusion...😉

I think the cleaning lady is russian, Naga. She atleast speaks russian.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I also intervene, I think that RLC, as they say has lost the train, now there are many similar sites that are very competitive, I am a subscriber to VHTV and for this month also to Spy Cams, all these sites are much more alive than RLC , VHTV in particular every night to new guests, both in the apartments for girls only and in couples, there are almost every night sex, with two or three girls a man or maybe two men with a girl, even in Spy Cams, something similar happens, considering that all these sites are fake voyeur, at least in these there is much more action and in both of them you do not pay the REPLAY

Agree with almost all you said,and usualy that th experience of people that try vh,only not agree in one point,regard the fake voyeur,think all sites have fake voyeur(with shows,teases etc)some to more extend(in VH)others less like rlc,but rlc it's getting dangerous close to the others sites but..taking of most of the delivery,So basicaly worst.Maybe things will change but for exemple seing how they taken out the balcony cam and with no info to us..don't expect much.Get prepared to see this girls again going to balcony..and this time they have all the balcony and not only the small corner the site reserved without cam.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well Harley. you know that I am a fan of Nora,"THE QUEEN" and I followed her since she opened the project and that little place of hers and Kiko's in Barcelona, and of course I was huge fan of Lora, Lina, Alma, Maya, and Diana and of course after Lina and Mark came Leora. I miss the days of Agent Dog, and most incredible Meerkat. Such an artistic bunch of street performers, and of course the K&K time in Barcelona along with Ravishing Rita, good memories and good times had by all on the forum back then. I joined RLC the first week of Dec. 2012,  Joined CC in mid to late 2013 under a different user name and was a lurker for a long time, and became the TheStar Ride HER in Jan. 2015. It has been a long run around here for sure.

Yes sir, I remember it all to well.  Those were the good old days for sure.  I was a fan of Nora as well but got tired of her controlling ways after starting project Barcelona.  I loved Lora, Alma, and Maya until she decided to get that awful tattoo on her thigh.  Never cared that much for Diana (could take her or leave her it didn't matter) but I did care about the way that peter puffer Efim treated her......never did like that sumbitch.  Ravishing Rita stole my heart, it was just something about the way she carried herself that got to me.....a woman with a lot of class!!!  K&K Barcelona was a show in itself and really spot lighted the Barcelona story.  Yes sir, good times had by all back then!!