B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Noldus

34 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

VHTV lost 15,38% of visits in 1 month

Still looks like to me all the new start up sites are hurting RLC the most without question, still very important as far business goes, the duration time of a visit VHTV and CamCaps are over 11 minutes per visit. If you go back to Jan. you will also see that RLC at that time was over 70 million, and is now below 35 million visits. Spygasm seems to be the big winner of all the new up start sites.

I am glad to see that CC has continued it's steady rise over the past several months 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So I'm caught up after being at the retirement party for my friend and I must tell you all that I spent several hours with Alexa's twin and when I find my cable I will download a picture of her.  This girl was fun and nasty fun!!  Sounds like not much happened and it was easy to catch up which is a shame actually.  So someone couldn't hold #2 long enough to do it properly so they pooped in the tub at Angie and Samantha's place.  I'm sorry but that is one uncouth girl right there......that is disgusting!!!

You found someone that looks like her?

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You found someone that looks like her?

Why yes I did but much better looking as far as I'm concerned.  I haven't had a chance to find my cable yet as my left foot is really hurting today and my son hasn't made it by to help me yet.  I will post a picture of her when I find my cable.  When she doesn't smile, she looks exactly like her but the problem is, this girl always smiles.  I'll let you and others be the judge.