B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure they are after the party they had.  The UM should have been over well before 3:25am.  However, the girls decided to have another party without you all!  If you don't believe me, go look at the camera at the foot of Amina's bed and look on the nightstand on the left.  The picture that was sent to me shows a plate with at least 3 shot glasses on it and a bottle of booze.  Like I said, RLC stuck it where the sun don't shine again........what a piece of shit RLC is!!

Damn them girls and the newbies having orgies and not inviting us voyeur's in for the fun. Guess I will just have to go to one of the 1000's of free sites and watch couple of the homemade free orgies by amateurs who post online.

Noldus you need to quit sending the RLC guy so many bottles of Booze, the sum bitch got drunk again and forgot to turn on the feed for the voyeur's so they could watch the newbie get her pussy licked and asshole fingered. 😎 Everyone knows how much fun Amina can be when she drinks wine, jaeger, and tequila, and maybe a couple bottles of champagne all in the same night. 🤤

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn them girls and the newbies having orgies and not inviting us voyeur's in for the fun. Guess I will just have to go to one of the 1000's of free sites and watch couple of the homemade free orgies by amateurs who post online.

Noldus you need to quit sending the RLC guy so many bottles of Booze, the sum bitch got drunk again and forgot to turn on the feed for the voyeur's so they could watch the newbie get her pussy licked and asshole fingered. 😎 Everyone knows how much fun Amina can be when she drinks wine, jaeger, and tequila, and maybe a couple bottles of champagne all in the same night. 🤤

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke on me?  They did have fun without the people who pay to see them having fun and I find that to be totally wrong.

Enjoy your homemade orgies though.

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke on me?  They did have fun without the people who pay to see them having fun and I find that to be totally wrong.

Enjoy your homemade orgies though.

Oh hell no Harley, just having a little fun since I don't have a subscription anymore. Quit being so sensitive and laugh a little. Life is too short to take this RLC shit so serious.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Oh hell no Harley, just having a little fun since I don't have a subscription anymore. Quit being so sensitive and laugh a little. Life is too short to take this RLC shit so serious.

Sorry Thes, I've had a really rough 8 days.  Due to a bad gout attack in my left foot and ankle and left knee, I can't walk so my son has had to get me to the back porch so I can wash myself like a dog, he's had to make my meals and do my laundry and it's kind of demeaning and hard for a person like myself to take.  I'll lighten up when I can walk again.  A very close personal friend of mine is having an retirement party tomorrow and I have to show up in a wheelchair.  The only saving grace to that is that he already knows about the condition I'm in and has prepared all of my friends before I get there.

The only reason I take RLC serious at all is because of this forum or else I wouldn't give a rats ass.  The day the forum quits thinking that everything these girls do is alright, well.....never mind, I'll probably be dead before that happens.

• Like 1

Yes you and me both, remember it takes all kinds to make this big old world go around, and we have all kinds here on CC, our daily online visitation has consistently been around 1200 to 1500 online during peak times. We are slowly getting the forum back to where it was a few years back. Unfortunately RLCF is almost completely dead now, it has less than 20 online at peak times, and possible soon will be incorporated into CC. I think the only reason the Admin keeps it alive is out of respect for a founding member and longtime Admin BTR. You know as well as I do that the Admin is one hell of good guy.

RLC is one of it's biggest downturn periods I have ever seen since the inception of the project. I know after 6 years they lost my interest and I now go to the free online shit.

With that being said RLC is still very cheap entertainment in the scope of things, about $1.50 a day and $2.50 a day with the replay feature that should be included in the their membership.

Shit man people stand in line at Starbucks to pay $7.00 a day for cup of coffee with a little cream in it. LOL It cost twice or three times as much to go to a movie. And it is less that gallon of gas.

I just am bored with it, and it was no longer worth my time. I could not find the value in spending 40 bucks a month for something that does not give me the value I want from the site.

LOL I guess that is where we are different and it's not because it's a money thing with me, it's because they don't care about their customers or they would have put an end to all the BS they let their tenants get away with.  I would like to sit here and tell you I got bored with it and that's why I wrote them the nasty letter that caused me to get banned but that would be a lie.  I wrote them a nasty letter because I was fed up with all their BS.  Don't get me wrong, I had a man on this forum that wanted to buy me a membership to VHTV, a man that I respect very much, but I turned him down because it's not about the money, I have more than enough money to spend for the the rest of my life.  It's because I didn't want to be a member of VHTV.  I've heard it's OK but they are well behind the kind of site RLC is with their whole setup.  The replay, I'm told, really sucks and it's hard to find points of interest.  My buddy likes it so far, not because there is more sex enjoyable to the eye but because when a girl is going down on another girl on VHTV, you know she is going down on her and he said there is not all the blocking of the cameras by bodies being in the way like there is on RLC.  Nothing pisses him off worse than a girl putting herself between the camera and the recipient.

I must admit though Thes, I'm really surprised that you gave it up.  I never thought I would ever read where you did that but I guess I was wrong.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I guess that is where we are different and it's not because it's a money thing with me, it's because they don't care about their customers or they would have put an end to all the BS they let their tenants get away with.  I would like to sit here and tell you I got bored with it and that's why I wrote them the nasty letter that caused me to get banned but that would be a lie.  I wrote them a nasty letter because I was fed up with all their BS.  Don't get me wrong, I had a man on this forum that wanted to buy me a membership to VHTV, a man that I respect very much, but I turned him down because it's not about the money, I have more than enough money to spend for the the rest of my life.  It's because I didn't want to be a member of VHTV.  I've heard it's OK but they are well behind the kind of site RLC is with their whole setup.  The replay, I'm told, really sucks and it's hard to find points of interest.  My buddy likes it so far, not because there is more sex enjoyable to the eye but because when a girl is going down on another girl on VHTV, you know she is going down on her and he said there is not all the blocking of the cameras by bodies being in the way like there is on RLC.  Nothing pisses him off worse than a girl putting herself between the camera and the recipient.

I must admit though Thes, I'm really surprised that you gave it up.  I never thought I would ever read where you did that but I guess I was wrong.  

Well Harley. you know that I am a fan of Nora,"THE QUEEN" and I followed her since she opened the project and that little place of hers and Kiko's in Barcelona, and of course I was huge fan of Lora, Lina, Alma, Maya, and Diana and of course after Lina and Mark came Leora. I miss the days of Agent Dog, and most incredible Meerkat. Such an artistic bunch of street performers, and of course the K&K time in Barcelona along with Ravishing Rita, good memories and good times had by all on the forum back then. I joined RLC the first week of Dec. 2012,  Joined CC in mid to late 2013 under a different user name and was a lurker for a long time, and became the TheStar Ride HER in Jan. 2015. It has been a long run around here for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Agree with all you said Harley.As an user of both sites(VHTV and rlc)and I can confirm you indeed there is an huge diference in treatment.And just lik you said..when an girl is going down in another then..everything happens..no endless teases,cams that desapear(like this on in balcony)and for sure no places like Angie and others.Basicaly a lot less joke with viewers.Would say only continue in Rlc because no other valid cam site to replace it.And agree with others..rlc it's on his lowest point ever,in my Maybe three years or more never seen the site going so low,and the tendency it's to have more houses like Angie,ks etc..proof of that?Look to martina&alberto place,An week ago was an relatively normal place with also relative real life by them..now well..seems just like an cheap copy the worsts houses in site.

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, legrandrobert a dit :

alors ?? Pas pire que de parler russe. Quand vont-ils amener les jeunes filles anglophones qui parlent anglais entre eux afin que nous puissions comprendre ce qu'ils disent.

le seul mot que nous pouvons comprendre quand ces filles parlent est le mot : cekc  :biggrin:

il se prononce de la meme façon en anglais et en français :angel:

the only word we can understand when these girls are talking is the word: cekc: :biggrin:

it is pronounced in the same way in English and French: :angel:

Il y a 55 minutes, Sergio a déclaré:

nous ne savons pas comment Valeria est, est le nom italien, alors elle est certainement plus de deux mètres de haut, elle ne peut pas se mettre au

super à la place de petite ....... nous  aurons  une grande coquine  😀