Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

47 minutes ago, ulysses32 said:

She is loving the taste of her pussy today, so you suppose she likes ladies too? THAT would be a hot scene 😛

Anybody would like the taste of her love juice, so why not herself! She also likes the taste of cum, though she does not get to swallow it that often. Sometimes we have seen how Paul cums in her mouth, and it is nice to watch that in slow motion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally, although I am not a great fan of Paul, I think it foolish to underestimate his intelligence. Yes he comes across as clueless at sex and everyday things that we take for granted and treat as second nature, but the guy is a whiz around electronics, has university degrees, speaks other languages to interpreter level, and finally and perhaps most important is the fact Leora thinks him extremely intelligent, and she is far from being an idiot.

Respectfully disagree.

Based on what I see on RLC and VH, most speak multiple languages (i.e.: English). He's an amateur electronics whiz.  If he was any smarter, he'd earn a living doing so.  *I* don't think its a matter of brains that he's in a relationship.  He puts little effort into it.  He's not a romantic, dude doesn't cook, he doesn't appear to go out of his way to accommodate Leora.

Love is often blind. For whatever reason, Leora finds comfort being with him. Nevertheless, he's clueless. Leave some borscht in the fridge, a clean glass for water, and a blanket for sleep and he'd be a happy camper.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Joey, I think you're right regarding people bullying by calling people fat, but we should be clear that there is a huge difference between mentioning that a person has gained a few pounds and calling that person fat.....one is a genuine comment based on observation, and the other an insult and indeed bullying.

i have not, and perhaps I have missed it , witnessed anyone actually calling her fat. I hope people don't distort what they read and blow it out of proportion, or put it into a context it was not intended to be in. 🙂

No doubt you are a good person Jimbo. I have always enjoyed reading your post, with sincere gratitude. And while it’s true that losing a few extra pounds has a whole host of health benefits. But telling someone, they gained or need to lose a few, is likely to make them eat more and continue piling on the pounds. The stress of being made aware they are out of shape may be the trigger that stops them from adopting a healthier lifestyle. Comfort comes in many varieties, but it only lasts when the mind is at ease. If Leora is unhappy, then it's her choice to change something, feel good about herself and be confident doing it. 

I'm speaking from experience. An ex of mine gained a right amount of weight while we were together and yet I realized, I was still unbelievably attracted to her regardless because when I looked at her, I saw the same person I initially fell in love with. That's all that matters. I am aware it's only entertainment, and here we are venting our displeasure's that life has presented... Men should appreciate a little meat on the bones! Who wants to fuck a stick (no offense - a preference) when you could have a fully developed ass (and thighs, breasts, lets)! Peace Joey

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Respectfully disagree.

Based on what I see on RLC and VH, most speak multiple languages (i.e.: English). He's an amateur electronics whiz.  If he was any smarter, he'd earn a living doing so.  *I* don't think its a matter of brains that he's in a relationship.  He puts little effort into it.  He's not a romantic, dude doesn't cook, he doesn't appear to go out of his way to accommodate Leora.

Love is often blind. For whatever reason, Leora finds comfort being with him. Nevertheless, he's clueless. Leave some borscht in the fridge, a clean glass for water, and a blanket for sleep and he'd be a happy camper.

He did earn his living at it for the past two years, he worked for the Apple Corporation in Krasnoyarsk. I don't exactly like the guy but credit where it's due.

43 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

No doubt you are a good person Jimbo. I have always enjoyed reading your post, with sincere gratitude. And while it’s true that losing a few extra pounds has a whole host of health benefits. But telling someone, they gained or need to lose a few, is likely to make them eat more and continue piling on the pounds. The stress of being made aware they are out of shape may be the trigger that stops them from adopting a healthier lifestyle. Comfort comes in many varieties, but it only lasts when the mind is at ease. If Leora is unhappy, then it's her choice to change something, feel good about yourself and be confident doing it. 

I'm speaking from experience. An ex of mine gained a right amount of weight while we were together and yet I realized, I was still unbelievably attracted to her regardless because when I looked at her, I saw the same person I initially fell in love with. That's all that matters. I am aware it's only entertainment, and here we are venting our displeasure's that life has presented... Men should appreciate a little meat on the bones! Who wants to fuck a stick when you could have a fully developed ass (and thighs, breasts, lets)! Peace Joey

Joey my friend, Likewise you are aware that I always found your submissions on the forum of great entertainment value and informative.

You would notice if you go back on the forum a couple of weeks or so ago, when first I replied to someone who remarked about her weight, that I myself said that personally speaking I like her better the way she looks now as to how she used to look....so there is no malice in my remarks intended, and I feel confident that Leora will not take it to be malicious.

Always good to talk with you Joey. 

• Like 1