Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

On 9/10/2018 at 11:25 PM, Amy3 said:

Joey, I love the cadence of your voice. Flows like river through my mind. I don't know, just a compliment for your style. I personally appreciate it cause I know that it takes effort and intent. ❤️

Feeling is mutual. I was only being generous with my words yesterday. I've always enjoy sprinkling a pinch of compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something beautiful. Maybe friendship or a hug. Joey💜

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Obviously, she's still very popular here. Added about 5 pages of comments on CC within hours.

There has never been any doubt in my mind to her ongoing popularity, my worry is her ongoing availability, fitting in with Paul's schedule is difficult, and i would think even more difficult when the weather changes.

Time will obviously tell.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There has never been any doubt in my mind to her ongoing popularity, my worry is her ongoing availability, fitting in with Paul's schedule is difficult, and i would think even more difficult when the weather changes.

Time will obviously tell.

Bloody hell, hoping she can sort some time for her fans.

• Like 2

It has been nothing short of amazing to watch this beautiful woman's sexual maturation. Recall, she did nothing when she first came onto the site. And it took months before we saw her even masturbate. And now WOW! She enjoys performing for us as well as taking care of herself. She will always perform for us.... and Paul is very much aware of this. She has really become an exhibitionist. Thank you Leora.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It has been nothing short of amazing to watch this beautiful woman's sexual maturation. Recall, she did nothing when she first came onto the site. And it took months before we saw her even masturbate. And now WOW! She enjoys performing for us as well as taking care of herself. She will always perform for us.... and Paul is very much aware of this. She has really become an exhibitionist. Thank you Leora.

I agree totally with your views, she has evolved into a magnificent creature. My concern is that over the past two years whilst Paul has been working, she has reached a peak unimagined by most of us, and in all honesty we have been spoiled....erotic dancing, wall to wall nakedness, and in many cases two bates per day, whenever it suited her and for as long as she wished.

Whether we like it or not, some of that will have to be curtailed naturally. Yes of course Paul is very much aware of her needs, and yes she will always want to perform for us, but It can't in my mind be as free or cavalier as we had become used to, just by the fact that Paul is present now 24/7. It could become a case of " Paul permitting " 

Leora performing once per week is still better than any of the other girls performing every day IMHO, but no one can legislate for peoples disappointment over circumstances that alter the status quo. 

• Like 2