Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

18,20 local time. Sam esce da casa: tornerà solo ? Arriverà con Eva ? O avremo qualche ospite ?è stato a lungo al telefono, rideva, sembrava contento...

Nonostante la defaiance iniziale, probabilmente il troppo alcool non lo aiutava con l'erezione, stasera è riuscito a sfiancare la ragazza: Non so quante volte abbia fatto sesso, credo 7/8 volte, all'ultimo pompino ( per ora) non riusciva più a finire... e lui messo nuovo preservativo, la presa da dietro ed è venuto ancora. Lui non toglie il preservativo, cosi se gli torna duro riprende. Non ha ancora finito secondo me.  prima lui gli aveva chiesto qualcosa mentre la prendeva da dietro e lei ha ripetutamente detto no..... ma a luji piace il suo cuklo. Vediamo se riesce nello scopo...

I have nothing to do to see Sam fuck all the girls on the ground ... I want to see Éva get fucked by a guy other than Sam       

j ' en ai rien à faire de voir  Sam baiser toutes les filles de la terre ...moi je veux voir Éva se faire baiser par un autre gars que Sam

4 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i need a player card, who is the girl?

New girl.

2 minutes ago, moreau said:

I want to see Éva get fucked by a guy other than Sam

Same. And what's extra annoying is we could have actually seen it finally since she really wanted to hook up with Sasha but soft ass Sasha only wanted to cuddle and make out...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

New girl.

Same. And what's extra annoying is we could have actually seen it finally since she really wanted to hook up with Sasha but soft ass Sasha only wanted to cuddle and make out...

has RLC given the new girl a name yet or do we get to vote?

9 minutes ago, moreau said:

I have nothing to do to see Sam fuck all the girls on the ground ... I want to see Éva get fucked by a guy other than Sam       

j ' en ai rien à faire de voir  Sam baiser toutes les filles de la terre ...moi je veux voir Éva se faire baiser par un autre gars que Sam

Eva already did that...she fucked the bald guy in the apartment.

Just now, sigfried said:

it's very nice that he gets to shag the guest, lucky him, so who's sleeping in the living room; i need a schematic to keep track.

Girl on couch is friend of girl in bedroom. They came together.

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

she fucked the bald guy in the apartment.

Yes technically she did, but she did at the request of Sam and admitted that she didn't particularly like the experience, although she was more referring to the threesome with two guys. Not sure how she felt about the solo sex with him. Still, I want to see her fuck a guy she actually wants to fuck the same way Sam has no issues fucking all these random ass side chicks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Girl on couch is friend of girl in bedroom. They came together.

Yes technically she did, but she did at the request of Sam and admitted that she didn't particularly like the experience, although she was more referring to the threesome with two guys. Not sure how she felt about the solo sex with him. Still, I want to see her fuck a guy she actually wants to fuck the same way Sam has no issues fucking all these random ass side chicks.

re: the 'chicks', it's a 2 way street, one hand washing the other.

2 hours ago, derda0101 said:

Sam is for me a guy who pursues only one goal! He wants to humble, He wants to hurt! He wants to break women! He does not give up until He destroys a personality. He just wants their asshole!
I am also a man, but I am ashamed of his behavior!
I just hope that Eva understands! She will never be happy with Him !! There is certainly a real man who really loves Eva! and where she is happy. A man worthy of Eve's love!

that is the problem for many girls and guys when sex is main target and when the couple decided to try everything for once , one of them is considering  it an open agreement to do what he want  not caring for the other feelings,we are waiting another big case between sasha and masha , i‘m sure that situation between the three  will Explode soon

• Like 1