Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just so you know, VHTV is interested in this concept. I guess I will let them ponder the idea and wait to see what the actual solution will be. I hope that they follow the idea of making the site a fixed page with independent sections of scrolling content for the apt list, Twitter feed, contact info, apt design, and cams. Thx for the support guys, especially for that video Sparkles that was a perfect illustration of the issue. 

No problem 🙂 Also hope that they fix that 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just so you know, VHTV is interested in this concept. I guess I will let them ponder the idea and wait to see what the actual solution will be. I hope that they follow the idea of making the site a fixed page with independent sections of scrolling content for the apt list, Twitter feed, contact info, apt design, and cams. Thx for the support guys, especially for that video Sparkles that was a perfect illustration of the issue. 

Of course a good interface and easy navigation can make the different sometimes if anybody subscribes or not

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How is telling me that it already scrolls helping? You didn't understand what then issue was. It took some back and forth to explain it so everyone knew what I was talking about. It took months of nagging to get VHTV to make the apt list scroll independent of the video feed. Your idea of helping is to say that there is no problem and if someone disagrees, then they get snoozed. Well to me there is, and others as well, there is a problem and I want to help VHTV find a good solution and it seems that VHTV is interested in what I have to say.

If it works fine for you then great feel free to ignore the conversation and go somewhere else.

don't worry. i'll continue to use the scroll with minimal trouble while you find the next mission to save humanity with. what i said 1st was that the scrolling did work while you & everyone else said that it didn't. then when you finally figured out that it did work you made up a story about that it worked but not the way that you wanted it to work. what is your next complaint? i can't wait to hear that & how you'll make up more crap so that we can continue to be endlessly entertained. 

I have been on the VHTV Page Everyday since it's inception as I check for New and/or Removed Apartments on a Daily Basis.  When in Thumbnail Mode the Menu would scroll but a Mouse Pointer had to be hovered over the Thumbnail to see who the Thumbnail the Apartment was of.   If the Apartments were in List Mode there was No Scrolling Feature until just recently.  If there was a Feature of Such then it was Incompatible with a Few Web Browsers until improvements were added to make it work on the Majority of all Browsers. 

No matter what the situation          Thank You  @Voyeur House TV

VHTV List Scrolling.gif

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have been on the VHTV Page Everyday since it's inception as I check for New and/or Removed Apartments on a Daily Basis.  When in Thumbnail Mode the Menu would scroll but a Mouse Pointer had to be hovered over the Thumbnail to see who the Thumbnail the Apartment was of.   If the Apartments were in List Mode there was No Scrolling Feature until just recently.  If there was a Feature of Such then it was Incompatible with a Few Web Browsers until improvements were added to make it work on the Majority of all Browsers. 

No matter what the situation          Thank You @Voyeur House TV

VHTV List Scrolling.gif  2

Hahaha that's cool 😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You're wrong. I didn't change my position or question so that I could keep up my complaint. Perhaps, there was a time when I didn't know that the previews scrolled independent, and perhaps it was even you who pointed out that it does scroll, but that was never my problem. I don't use the thumbnail list, only the apt list, so my complaint all along was this very issue. It never changed. Can you understand that cause it's the truth? 

As to this idea that I'm saving the world, well that's my business and my right. I have a voice and you can't silence me even with your z's and childish gifs. You don't get to belittle me because I don't say what makes you happy. Everyone here is an equal and if you don't like my influence here then all you can do is try to ignore me. Good luck! 

dear amy. this will be my last word on the subject, i hope. you are a very inteligent person. at times you can be very interesting. and many times you are right about a lot of things. but cc is a fantasy world & you enjoy it because while you spend time here ranting about all of the problems of the vh people & how you would make everything so much better, you ignore your own real life problems. fantasy is fine as a temporary escape but you have let it get too far. i don't need to do anything to belittle you as you take care of that all by yourself. as for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's & gifs you have helped to take the fun out of most of that along with what used to be fun on cc. you have also contributed to me not wanting to contribute much to maybe help anyone here as it just leads to the continuation of seeing what used to be fun vanish before my eyes. but that's ok. i'll take what i can from here & you can go on in la la land & continue your fantasy fun.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Typical! Can't win the argument so instead change the conversation into a personal attack on my life. I suppose I could say the same thing to you or anyone else who has been regularly posting comments here for a long time. I've never seen you even make such comments to Jabbath or StnCld or Nack or anyone else, only me, well almost only me. Unfortunately, the "you're here too much so get a life" comment doesn't fly well when you're just as black as I am. 

good night amy.