Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

In the Archived Apartments Section I have listed the Names of Past Tenants of those Apartments. It is under the Tenants Apartment Board Name and is in Black Bold Lettering. 

I will add the Arrival & Departure Dates to the remainder when Time is Available.  This should make it a little easier for anyone wanting to know if there were other Tenants in those Apartments or if they just want to take a Gander at Past Posts and/or Pictures.

Thanks

• Like 3

A question for the techno boffins here that may be in the know, somehow I am not getting to use tab muting on chrome like before, does anyone know what changed and how/if I can change the settings back?

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

A question for the techno boffins here that may be in the know, somehow I am not getting to use tab muting on chrome like before, does anyone know what changed and how/if I can change the settings back?

I remember Jab talking something about that in the past.. that it was something that they removed (could be doing confusion) 
To "solve" it maybe with some extension? 

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

I can still use the mute tab function in Chrome by right clicking on any tab and you get the option of Mute site which cuts the sound and then repeat the right clcik for the Unmute Site option.

Make sure you have the latest update of Chrome to version  71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

try resetting browser.

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I can still use the mute tab function in Chrome by right clicking on any tab and you get the option of Mute site which cuts the sound and then repeat the right clcik for the Unmute Site option.

Make sure you have the latest update of Chrome to version  71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Tks, didn't know that of the right button there. The mute option is there and my version is: 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64 bits)  
I remember before to have a "speaker" icon on the tab where was just click

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks, didn't know that of the right button there. The mute option is there and my version is: 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64 bits)  

The speaker icon is still there when sound is on but is just a visual thing as clicking on the icon doesn't seem to work now but the right click on th tab does does show the muting option..

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The speaker icon on the tab in Firefox still works if you click on the speaker and there is also a right clcik option in Firefox as well so you have either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Funnily Microsoft Edge has the same double function on the tabs as Firefox so everyone is happy lool (Icon or right click)

Even being a lot better then IE, i don't even remember to use it . But always smile when i predefine Chrome as default browser and Windows ask me: Are you really sure you want to change??? 🤣

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The speaker icon on the tab in Firefox still works if you click on the speaker and there is also a right clcik option in Firefox as well so you have either.

I stopped using firefox when they implemented a new engine that lead to some extensions stop working. So i started to use Waterfox (it's like a clone) and the icon only get there on tab when we mute (with right click) being then possible clicking the icon to un-mute

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yes I know that this is an available option, it's just a matter of preferrence that I was able to single click the speaker icon to mute just the one tab. I tried looking into it and by disabling sound content setting it gives you the option to right click and mute the tab you are using (which is basically the same as i was asking, but I am a lazy sod and only wanted to have single click😀).

chrome://flags/#sound-content-setting