Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Or whatever! I want to be able to ruin other people's view of the tenants. VHTV has proven that it's an option. Man! 1 guy can block the PUSSY for all. That's really fucked up!! Glad you agree. 

Thats totally not cool. Of course I agree to that. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well, at least there's 2 of us. Bye bye Ary's beautiful bald pussy. 👋👋

I am no fan of that panty selling thing at all. Never was. Buying things tenants personally made that would be cool. As I said a painting from Darcie, a music track from Sergio, A recipe book from Anna or just some self made Russian cookies or other stuff. 😋

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So why I do not see it? Maybe because I use Adblock and Noscript?

Do Adblock work inside the stream image?because the square with the intrusive publicity apears inside the image,lasts about 5 to 10seconds also.

Just now, ze81 said:

Do Adblock work inside the stream image?because the square with the intrusive publicity apears inside the image,lasts about 5 to 10seconds also.

I guess it is Noscript what you need. Because this is most likely a javascript overlay. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep but I guess takes a lot of effort. But when all places like this I won't complain 😉

RLC also uses Dome Cams that are fastened to the wall. They are angled to where another cam is not visible but there is the odd one they have that's visible to another cam.