B-1 General Topic September #1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I got it, but it would turn out just like VH...I don't want to get into a debate comparing the 2 sites again, They're different, catering for different folk here and should stay that way. There are many couples apt on RLC, so these girls apts should stay girls apt, IMO..But there's room for both sites, it just depends what floats your boat...😉

If they are only going to allow one free camera in the living room, then shut off camera #1  and turn on Camera #2 !!

• Upvote 1

Just now, slider_69 said:

If they are only going to allow one free camera in the living room, then shut off camera #1  and turn on Camera #2 !!

I agree about B1, Slider...I was a freeloader for quite a while until Nicole appeared in B1. Cam #1 is shit compared with Cam #2...The freeloaders are getting a raw deal here...😒

• Like 1

Just now, adamneve said:

Karol  has lost some weight... makes her look older...shame when she was in B4... daaayum she was more curvier...not much.. but it was there..

I don't think she has Adam...If she has, it's minimal...I've check some old footage of her and I don't think she's changed much since she appeared in B2...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she has Adam...If she has, it's minimal...I've check some old footage of her and I don't think she's changed much since she appeared in B2...

I have a little footage too.. so ill take the minimal...:blush: